Favorite Ramen

What's your favorite ramen?

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2013 at 3:09 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
DoubleThink said:
Chewing gum supposedly does the same thing and I still eat loads of that so maybe I just have huge guts :muscledoc:
That's actually a myth that has been dis-proven. But even so...you swallow it all? :confused:

you all need to eat the pho

Nov 27, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I've never really understood the stigma about swallowing gum, it's basically harmless. If everyone did it wouldn't get such a bad rap. Even for folks who do make the effort to spit it out properly instead of sticking it to the nearest desk, there isn't always a convenient/polite place to do so.

Nov 30, 2013 at 12:08 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Nissin.
Because Top Ramen is the best IMO

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Beakface
"All your forum are belong to us!"
DoubleThink said:
I've never really understood the stigma about swallowing gum, it's basically harmless. If everyone did it wouldn't get such a bad rap. Even for folks who do make the effort to spit it out properly instead of sticking it to the nearest desk, there isn't always a convenient/polite place to do so.
Eh but I heard gum doesn't digest, so won't it get stuck inside the stomach and stay in there, well...virtually forever?

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
My stomach begs to differ and also we just had that conversation.

Nov 30, 2013 at 4:09 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Although gum base is composed of a mixture of elastomers, resins, fats, emulsifiers, and waxes that resists the body's efforts to break it down (hence the 'indigestible' designation), gum does not linger in the stomach. Your gut moves gum along through the intestines until it is finally eliminated as human waste in the same way and at the same rate as any other swallowed matter. Granted, it comes out the far end relatively unchanged by the trip, but it does come out on schedule.

Also intestines involve digestion so I don't see how one wouldn't affect the other but alright. This has been solved. The end.

Nov 30, 2013 at 4:46 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
mr noodle is literally the only kind they sell at my grocery store

Nov 30, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
I used to order gyoza ramen a japanese restorant back when I was fencing, it was great.

Dec 1, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Been here way too long...
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
To tell the truth, it surprises me to know that people can actually tell some difference in the taste of different brands of noodles.
(I'm not even good at tasting!)