Nov 16, 2013 at 6:44 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
sammycatcube said:
I think your right about this.
He should really have a warning.
Bye, im gonna let my "anger' out on a "pillow."

I don't think that people get that it is a joke.

Nov 18, 2013 at 3:43 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Did not see that Ballos coming...
Almost sh*t myself.. T_T

Nov 18, 2013 at 5:02 AM
You know what?
I'm getting tired of seeing all these people getting scared by a mod that is simply a horrible joke.
Look, I think that you should just take down the download link, say that it's a joke, and move on.
This way, less people will get mad at you for making it. (I'm still pretty pissed off.)
And remember how I said that it was inconsiderate to not warn about jumpscares? Jon, Sammy and Pyroaid didn't know and they all reacted differently, yet horribly - I don't know about Jon, but Sammy got really mad and Pyro got really scared.
Was this mod created only to see the horrible reactions from other players? If yes, you got your wish! If not, then why did you make this, AND release it?
Just please remove the download link and say that it was a joke mod with only a jumpscare.
Please, Bombchu.
Just. Please.

Nov 18, 2013 at 5:28 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
hey kayya
boo

Nov 18, 2013 at 5:42 AM
War criminal
Noxid, you just scared dozens of babies without them even knowing of it! :toroko2:

Nov 18, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Well just to clarify Kayya, my reaction was less fright but more so just annoyance and some physical agony.

Partially my fault since I never read your post at the time of playing it, but nonetheless, I came in thinking I'd be doing a blind LP of a mod and came out holding my head/ears in pain while I went to get medicine to treat my second wave of ear/dead aches.

Then I came back in to TPCool and Bombchu apologizing, let bygones be bygones, and get Rank A on CS+ Boss Rush. He'll, I even played the mod a second time (headphones off) to make sure I was seeing what I was believing.

So despite my physical well-being being detrimented temporarily, I forgave them and all that crap, though you, Kayya, kept talking down at him about 3+ times before even I said to just stop the complaining. It's done, and we're all over it except you.

Nov 18, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
I think if you're going to do this you shouldn't tell people to turn up their sound/speakers, that's just cruel (and a really obvious tell for a screamo).

I'm debating whether or not to have this removed since it seems made with malintent, regardless of whether you call it a joke or not. That and it's just stirring shit up.

Nov 18, 2013 at 11:22 AM
Based Member
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I'm debating whether or not to have this removed since it seems made with malintent, regardless of whether you call it a joke or not. That and it's just stirring shit up.
I would like to personally argue against the motion of removing the download link. This was discussed before, and you yourself said:
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
As stated in the rules, NSFW content must be properly labelled as such and linked offsite. However this does not cover "startling and scary" content. There will be no rules regarding such content. If someone continues to post such content repeatedly in an abusive/negative manner, they will be warned and dealt with, but otherwise there will be no consequence. This is the internet, browse/click links at your own risk.
Per your decree to which none of the other staff appeared to object, Bombchu has not posted any additional startling content, and has not violated any rules.

@Those of you who are mad at Bombchu.

I know some people are more easily scared than others, but really? Were you that scared by this? I personally didn't find it that scary. Just a bit startling. If you play
The Scary Maze Game
or Google image
The Exorcist
Then you will find that the scariness of those things put this to shame. Warning of scary content to any of you who venture to do either of those things.

Nov 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM
Professional Whatever
You don't think there can be exceptions or rule changes? The rules aren't perfect, and in situations like this it may be necessary to do differently than the rules say. I sure as hell don't want to be jumpscared or physically DAMAGE MY EARDRUMS by playing this
And by the way, I don't think anyone cares if /you/ aren't scared of it, Hayden. The point is that people were scared, and other people can be scared as well. It's a hazard.

Nov 18, 2013 at 1:54 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
GIRakaCHEEZER said:
I think if you're going to do this you shouldn't tell people to turn up their sound/speakers, that's just cruel (and a really obvious tell for a screamo).
removed

If you and staff really think that it's that much of a problem, I can have it removed/ put a warning up if you want me to.

I honestly didn't expect such negative responses....

Nov 19, 2013 at 2:58 AM
Guys, I'm not mad, I was just a bit startled. But I have to agree with Kayya, other people may get worse reactions... :I

Nov 30, 2013 at 2:10 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
whenever I try to play this, when I try to leave my house ballos blinks on the screen and the game crashes.

Dec 1, 2013 at 1:32 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
When that picture came up, I was like:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:heart:

Dec 7, 2013 at 4:14 AM
Perpetually out of it
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Bombchu Link said:
Where's the fun in that?
I don't know why, but every single time that pops up, the game crashes on my computer. I haven't even been able to get passed that part without the game crashing. Any suggestions?

Dec 7, 2013 at 4:17 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Nadojin said:
I don't know why, but every single time that pops up, the game crashes on my computer. I haven't even been able to get passed that part without the game crashing. Any suggestions?
It's supposed to crash there, that's where it ends.

Dec 7, 2013 at 4:17 AM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Nadojin said:
You beat the game.

That's it.