Does anyone have a video of a full Ikachan 3DS Playthrough?

Nov 3, 2022 at 12:39 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
So, I was really curious to know what exactly is different about the 3DS version of Ikachan. (without, you know, actually buying the game :mahin:)

However, I looked on YouTube for a full game playthrough and came up empty-handed. Is anyone on here aware of any full playthrough videos? If not, is someone able to make one? I really want to know more about the game's additions than just "there's a new spinny yellow fish enemy" and "there's a minimap on the bottom screen".

Nov 3, 2022 at 4:08 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Makes you wonder if people still mod their 3DSes to install a capture device these days... Otherwise, you may just need to use an emulator for that.

Nov 3, 2022 at 7:23 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
So, I was really curious to know what exactly is different about the 3DS version of Ikachan. (without, you know, actually buying the game :mahin:)

However, I looked on YouTube for a full game playthrough and came up empty-handed. Is anyone on here aware of any full playthrough videos? If not, is someone able to make one? I really want to know more about the game's additions than just "there's a new spinny yellow fish enemy" and "there's a minimap on the bottom screen".
Honestly shocked I haven't done that yet. Probably worth looking into
p378088-0-gyuyadg.png

Nov 8, 2022 at 2:14 PM
scrungy
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
I have done the thing:

Nov 9, 2022 at 3:38 PM
Pirate Member
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
hey Aar is that citra of something else

Nov 10, 2022 at 9:20 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
"What're YOU lookin' at?"