Disgust discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2020 at 7:30 PM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
For a second I thought "Wait Dabaski is back?!" on seeing this, but no, we just have forum noobs necrobumping threads with stupidly high amounts of exclamation marks and periods per character, as is usual.

I am disgusted.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:36 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
For a second I thought "Wait Dabaski is back?!" on seeing this, but no, we just have BLink being a stupid bitch instead of reporting the person.

I am disgusted.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:39 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
I am disgusted.

I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. Just because you're an outlier doesn't mean you have to be upset now.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:40 PM
War criminal
I'm just saying what everyone is thinking. Just because you're an outlier doesn't mean you have to be upset now.
Leave your schizophrenia out of this.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:43 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Dec 19, 2020 at 7:46 PM
War criminal
There's no need to self project either, it just makes it more obvious.
As obvious as we can tell you why you were banned from the CSMC. Too bad that you're too retarded to even take a fucking hint.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:46 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
For a second I thought "Wait Dabaski is on the forums?!" on seeing this, but actually not, we just have noobies bumping old ass threads with stupidly high amounts of exclamation marks and periods per character, as is the commom noob practice these days.

I am extremely uncomfortable knowing this fact.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:49 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
Banned from the CSMC.
I'm fairly certain that I'm not banned, I think Enlight would have mentioned that to me when we talked for a few hours last night if that was true.

I think you're confusing me with Serri, he was banned back in 2017 for a time, and also has made other people leave the server (in more recent times) because of their political grandstanding, and overall attitude toward the community members.

Dec 19, 2020 at 7:53 PM
War criminal
I'm fairly certain that I'm not banned, I think Enlight would have mentioned that to me when we talked for a few hours last night if that was true.

I think you're confusing me with Serri, he was banned back in 2017 for a time, and also has made other people leave the server (in more recent times) because of their political grandstanding, and overall attitude toward the community members.
I think you're confusing me with BLink, he was banned back in 2020 for a time, and also has made other servers ban him (in more recent times) because of their alt-right point of view, blatant racism and transphobia, and acting like everyone around him is the problem.

Dec 19, 2020 at 8:00 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
I think you're confusing me with BLink, he was banned back in 2020 for a time, and also has made other servers ban him (in more recent times) because of their alt-right point of view, canceling MODCON after offering cash prizes, being transphobic, and acting like everyone around him is the problem.

Fixed it for you.

Dec 19, 2020 at 8:04 PM
War criminal
I can care less about Modcon 2019, what people really gave a shit about was how fucking stubborn and lazy you are, as well as how unwilling you are to take criticism. Sounds like a certain game developer who is making a simulation game based on a certain anime trope.

Dec 19, 2020 at 8:05 PM
The TideWalker
"That dog!"
I can care less about Modcon 2019, what people really gave a shit about was how fucking stubborn and lazy you are, as well as how unwilling you are to take criticism. Sounds like a certain game developer who is making a simulation game based on a certain anime trope.

I will be sure to consume the cum chalice live for the 2021 new years on stream.

And then be lazy and not do it to fulfill the prophecy of laziness as stated above.

Dec 19, 2020 at 8:39 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
For a second I thought "Wait Dabaski is back?!" on seeing this, but no, we just have forum veterans necrobumping threads with stupidly high amounts of arguments and attitude per character, as is usual.

I am disgusted.

Dec 20, 2020 at 8:54 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I think i just played 1.20...

Dec 20, 2020 at 8:54 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Still good though.

Hell yes!!!

Dec 20, 2020 at 5:04 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
For a second I thought "Wait, I'm back?!" on seeing this, but no, I just have forum noobs necrobumping threads with stupidly high amounts of exclamation marks and periods per character, as is usual.

I am not disgusted, I am extremely confused.

Dec 20, 2020 at 5:56 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
For a second I thought "Wait Dabaski is back?!" on seeing this, but no, we just have BLink being a stupid bitch instead of reporting the person.

I am disgusted.

Dec 20, 2020 at 11:09 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
this forum is a literal shitshow

Status
Not open for further replies.