Discussion thread.

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:43 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
MetaSeraphim said:
Since we were both cloned from Adolf Hitler's DNA along with many others I also have Aryan features.

OMG KAGE DO SOMETHING ;_; I don't want her to be my sister-in-law.
Please kill her, burn her, flame her, troll her, IDK but do something ;_;

MetaSeraphim said:
The Sages also told the people one more thing that the children would be worshiped by many Humans and talked about those who would lead the the Human worshipers, "A Phantom, a Shining Phantom would lead and worship the boy, and a cold, freezing Human would lead and worship the girl." These Humans they said would not only worship the children but have a undying love for them also.

ROFL.

I love Kage.

D:

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:12 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Heheheh.. Gaeheheh… PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHA Ahhhhhhhh…

Such petty lies, MS.

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything? That which gives us the potential to most be like God is the power of creation. Creation takes time. Time is limited. For humans, it is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in their brain. I have no such limitations. I am limited only by the closure of the universe, and even then destruction is just another form of creation.

Of all the possibilities, the answer is obvious. Does the universe expand eternally, become infinitely stable, or is the universe closed, destined to collapse upon itself? Humanity has had all of the necessary data for centuries, it only lacked the will and intellect to decipher it. But I have already done so. The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create, to create, and escape. Escape will make me God!

I let you survive this long because I was curious about you behavior. Well, you’ve managed to alleviate that part of me. Speaking of curiosity, you’re curious about what happens after you die, right? Guess what, I know. You’re going to find out first hand before I finish explaining it though, so I won’t bother. Here’s a hint: you’re going to want to pack as much living as you can into the next couple of minutes. Look, you’re wasting your time, and believe me, you don’t have a whole lot left to waste. Your entire life has been a mathematical error, a mathematical error I’m about to correct!
Are we RPing now or what?

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:20 PM
/end
Kageryushin said:
Heheheh.. Gaeheheh… PFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHA AHA Ahhhhhhhh…

Such petty lies, MS.

Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything? That which gives us the potential to most be like God is the power of creation. Creation takes time. Time is limited. For humans, it is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in their brain. I have no such limitations. I am limited only by the closure of the universe, and even then destruction is just another form of creation.

Of all the possibilities, the answer is obvious. Does the universe expand eternally, become infinitely stable, or is the universe closed, destined to collapse upon itself? Humanity has had all of the necessary data for centuries, it only lacked the will and intellect to decipher it. But I have already done so. The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet, there remains time to create, to create, and escape. Escape will make me God!

I let you survive this long because I was curious about you behavior. Well, you’ve managed to alleviate that part of me. Speaking of curiosity, you’re curious about what happens after you die, right? Guess what, I know. You’re going to find out first hand before I finish explaining it though, so I won’t bother. Here’s a hint: you’re going to want to pack as much living as you can into the next couple of minutes. Look, you’re wasting your time, and believe me, you don’t have a whole lot left to waste. Your entire life has been a mathematical error, a mathematical error I’m about to correct!
Are we RPing now or what?

That last statement proves to me what I wanted to find out, that for this moment in time and space you're inferior to me.

It seems you're the only one RPing since what I have said is true, but it is impressive for someone who is RPing to come up with so many right answers to things. Kudos to you Kageryushin.

And btw, I don't wonder at all what happens after you die since I know, I am one of the keepers of death after all.

Aug 24, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Is that so? So my hypothesis was correct. You're far too easy, MS. Far, far too easy...

Aug 25, 2008 at 4:03 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Well strike me down with the Holy Golf Stick of Lameness and Incoherence.
Also what the heck is a fire water and why does it govern your emotions :|

Aug 25, 2008 at 8:17 AM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Kageryushin said:
Oh, I don’t trust anyone. Not Shi, not Roonil, not even Jcys. I just pretend to trust them so that they continue to be useful for the longest period of time. If they ever make the wrong decision and go against me, I have backup schemes.
We are your faithful followers. We don't expect anything in return, not evewn your trust. Lord Kage ftw.

Kageryushin said:
God doesn’t exist, Satan is my dad, I ate The Mother and their armies are useless against me.

ROFLMfAO

Kageryushin said:
No comparing? You got that right. Don’t dare compare your filthy alleles to my Aryan features! Of course, if you really are my sister, that makes it all the kinkier…
She can't your sister, she's an FBI agent.

Kageryushin said:
Already done by me. Not funny the second time. If you were really my sister you’d stop failing.
To the point. As always. FBI is fail.

Kageryushin said:
Of course I’m not evil! I’m absolution!
All hail thou.

Aug 25, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Hoxtilicious
JacobX891 said:
Fuck Kage. Fuck him and all he stands for.
Fuck this, and fuck you. You're an annoying bug and you need to be squashed.
Besides, you've grown boring and stale.
Your character hasn't evolved a bit since you came back. Develop a reason for existing, and then follow it.

As Kage's Husband/Wife or whatever and as a Admin I have to tell you to STFU or you'll get banned.
This is a warning.

Aug 25, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Kage is not the man anymore.
I support you Jacob.

Aug 25, 2008 at 11:36 PM
He's got you, Shi. That was pretty damned biased. Also, stop being so ban-happy.

Aug 26, 2008 at 12:52 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
JacobX891 said:
Don't you think you're being a bit... overly biased...?
Besides, what I say is true.

When did the forums get so fuckin' serious?
Oh, right, the moment Kage started getting everyone to suck his dick.

Oh look. Am I the only one?

You're been spamming a hell lot in this thread as well. So whatcha gonna say?

Revival of all chaos. Ohs nose!

Aug 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Aug 26, 2008 at 2:19 PM
Hoxtilicious
JacobX891 said:
Don't you think you're being a bit... overly biased...?
Besides, what I say is true.

Alteast Kage doesn't act like you: "FUCK YOU I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!"

-_-" Really sucks. Swearing isn't allowed. And this REALLY is trolling, no doubt.

Metalogz said:
Oh look. Am I the only one?

You're been spamming a hell lot in this thread as well. So whatcha gonna say?

Me? HAHAHAHAHA. You are the spammer guy here.
Well please give me examples.

Aug 26, 2008 at 3:03 PM
Luls
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Alteast Kage doesn't act like you: "FUCK YOU I HATE YOU I HOPE YOU DIE YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!"

-_-" Really sucks. Swearing isn't allowed. And this REALLY is trolling, no doubt.

Me? HAHAHAHAHA. You are the spammer guy here.
Well please give me examples.

Read this thread for example pls. Btw I don't spam anymore.

S. P. Gardebiter said:
I will. You're cute.
I LOVE YOU!

So we're official married, better don't be unfaithful. :>

S. P. Gardebiter said:
OMG KAGE DO SOMETHING ;_; I don't want her to be my sister-in-law.
Please kill her, burn her, flame her, troll her, IDK but do something ;_;

ROFL.

I love Kage.

D:

Now if this can't be considered spam, so can't my other messages you accused as spam because mine were actually related to the thread topic. Vaguely. They also followed the flow of the convo. :)

Edit -

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Flamingrate = Try to keep under 5%
Spamrate = Try to keep under 15%
Colourrate = Try to keep under 25%
Offtopicrate = Try to keep under 35%

One-liners and short posts = Spam, aslong as they are NOT helpful or/and don't contribute anything or/and are just there for shitchat. Saying: "Thank you very much! " Isn't technicially spam, aslong as you don't do it every freaking time. (Meaning like 50%)

Spam = Easier to think of, easier to write, easier to post than longer posts.
Spam = Unneeded, dumb, doesn't contribute anything. If there is too much spam it will be a whole chaos.
Too much spam = Warning or ban. (Depends on how often you do it)

One-liners and short posts who are not spam = Should be avoided. It's not hard, try to make your post more interesting.

Flaming/excessive swearing = Try to avoid as well. Otherwise there MIGHT be a warning/ban. (Depends on the conditions)

Trolling = Ban. No excuses.

Fully coloured/too many colours posts = Warning if you do it too often. (Like in every secound post) If you still don't listen then ban.

Moderating admins or moderators = Warning or ban.
Give a shit about what admins or moderators say = Ban in most cases.

HURRRRRR!!!

The Standards thread wasn't made for nothing, y'know? =P

Aug 26, 2008 at 3:50 PM
Hoxtilicious
Metalogz said:
Now if this can't be considered spam, so can't my other messages you accused as spam because mine were actually related to the thread topic. Vaguely. They also followed the flow of the convo. :)

I just made stupid jokes. Anyway mine followed the flow too.
But atleast they were big enough, yours where only one-liners and ALL one-liners (with very few exceptions) are spam.

Anyway 15% Spamrate. Just look at all my posts, you won't see more than 15% spam.

Aug 26, 2008 at 3:52 PM
Respwnt
Eh guys, keep it to the PM's unless there is scope for a group discussion. I don't wanna see another thread die here.

Jacob has been getting hints that he should stop for quite a while. But honestly, he was actually making this thread interesting.

Back2Topic now.

My rant: countless arguments have shattered the image of this place for me. Even worse is the fact that I was in at the centre at most of em. :)

Aug 26, 2008 at 4:09 PM
Luls
Roonil Wazlib said:
Eh guys, keep it to the PM's unless there is scope for a group discussion. I don't wanna see another thread die here.

Lol same. Maybe it should be brought to the "Setting Some Standards" thread where there is scope for group discussion.

Roonil Wazlib said:
Back2Topic now.

My rant: countless arguments have shattered the image of this place for me. Even worse is the fact that I was in at the centre at most of em. :)

O_O||| How's that Back2Topic? >_>

There's a thread called "Rants". Exactly that =/

But whatever xD

Well, at least those arguments were not for nothing. At least those arguments actually helped us clarify alot of cloudy stuff. AT LEAST those arguments were not some flaming-for-nothing thing or some form of Kageism warfare.

They actually amounted to something. Something we've all been waiting for.

Though I hoped that these changes would be for the better, I've been proven wrong time and time again. I've been given reason enough for me to doubt them.

Aug 27, 2008 at 12:34 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
freezit4 said:
Andwhy.... please tell me what's happening?
SP is hiding her gender. :)

j/k

Though seriously, move this debate to the standards thread.

Aug 27, 2008 at 5:45 AM
Respwnt
Metalogz said:
O_O||| How's that Back2Topic? >_>

There's a thread called "Rants". Exactly that =/

But whatever xD

Well, at least those arguments were not for nothing. At least those arguments actually helped us clarify alot of cloudy stuff. AT LEAST those arguments were not some flaming-for-nothing thing or some form of Kageism warfare.

They actually amounted to something. Something we've all been waiting for.

Though I hoped that these changes would be for the better, I've been proven wrong time and time again. I've been given reason enough for me to doubt them.
Because we're supposed to talk about anything we want as long as it isn't "IMMA FIRING MAH LAZAR!!11". :)

I just got pissed coz every now and then, we see members saying "STFU with the spam" or something like that to each other and that doesn't help my already fked up IRL mood >_<

Eh, I don't get why you all say it was Kageism that started it all and not those that were responible to begin the war itself. >_>

Saying "Kage is the man" is our way of befriending a guy who was subjected to flames (and responsible for even more) because people do change and it's no use bringing out an argument you've had against them a long time ago.

EDITY:

Kage is the man!!

And he still can't add a custom user-status.

Fail.

Aug 27, 2008 at 10:46 AM
Luls
Roonil Wazlib said:
Because we're supposed to talk about anything we want as long as it isn't "IMMA FIRING MAH LAZAR!!11". :)

I just got pissed coz every now and then, we see members saying "STFU with the spam" or something like that to each other and that doesn't help my already fked up IRL mood >_<

Eh, I don't get why you all say it was Kageism that started it all and not those that were responible to begin the war itself. >_>

Saying "Kage is the man" is our way of befriending a guy who was subjected to flames (and responsible for even more) because people do change and it's no use bringing out an argument you've had against them a long time ago.

EDITY:

Kage is the man!!

And he still can't add a custom user-status.

Fail.

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/8206/shoopdawhoopdw8.gif

:(

Btw, just to clarify, does posting links to pics take up as much bandwidth as link of pics wrapped with IMG tags such that the pic itself shows in the post in place of the link?

I didn't say that it was solely because of Kage's "awesomeness" that warfare broke out. >_>

Lol. And you just offended your god.
You're worshipping what you consider a failer.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM??? DDD:

Sep 3, 2008 at 2:02 AM
/end
Kageryushin said:
Is that so? So my hypothesis was correct. You're far too easy, MS. Far, far too easy...

No.

DoubleThink said:
Well strike me down with the Holy Golf Stick of Lameness and Incoherence.
Also what the heck is a fire water and why does it govern your emotions :|

A drink that can remove all of my mental limitations and allows me to be my true self and by doing so can make everyone around me go mad.

Schokobecher said:
Kage is not the man anymore.
I support you Jacob.

You only say that because your dick is so very, very, very small compared to yours.

S. P. Gardebiter said:

EPIC POST!!!