Discussion thread.

Aug 24, 2008 at 2:23 PM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Talk about anything but make sure you finish the topic at hand before going on to a new one.

First order of business for me is to reply to posts from my welcome back thread.

Jacob said:
Ok then...
Can I have your picture first?
You know, so I can get a restraining order...?

You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

S.P said:
Wb, I'm a admin, so no more "you're just a mod" anymore O_o
Be careful~

Forum Leaders still shows you as a Mod, so you're a Adminamod.

Jacob said:
I'm glad you're an admin, now she has to be less of a bitch or get banned ^.^
Woohoo!

Wait, so does that also mean you have to be less of an incomprehensible moronic bastard or you will be banned too?

Oh! Happy day. ^_^

freezeit said:
Everyone but her

Btw Naru, beware of ad

Ad?

Kageryushin said:
Anyway, if you ever wish to become part of my religion, the Church of Kage, along with Jcys, Roonil and even Shi himself, you are welcome, so feel free to ask, MS.

As good as that sounds I would only act like a good servant until you trusted me and then I would stab you in the back the first chance I would get and take over.

Plus I am quite happy with the fact that I have God, Satan, The Mother and their armies of Angels, Demons Humans bowing at my feet.

DoubleThink said:
Hiya.
Sorry I was rude before ;_;
I was hesitant at first, but I really don't see how things could possibly get any worse at the moment, soo......
Have funs ^__________________________^

With both Kageryushin and I on the forums at the same time in space you would be surprised. But Kageryushin is worse than me unless I get into the fire water.

Jacob said:
MS can suck my dick.
She's a bitch and unfit to be on this forum.
CLOSE TOPIC! FUX U!

ilu2baby<3

That's out of the way. On to something new!

Aug 24, 2008 at 4:38 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
MetaSeraphim said:
I sense a really emo soul crying his heart out coz you haven't noticed him enough to know how to spell his name off your heart. XD

MetaSeraphim said:
You show me yours and I'll show you mine.

OMG that doesn't sound right to me. O_o

MetaSeraphim said:
Plus I am quite happy with the fact that I have God, Satan, The Mother and their armies of Angels, Demons Humans bowing at my feet.
That's like 4 entities plus a measly army as compared to the whole world that bows to Kage. Fail.

Now I'm addicted to arguing. That sucks. =/

Aug 24, 2008 at 6:16 PM
Hoxtilicious
Roonil Wazlib said:

You're not the only one O_o
In fact:

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!

You have to prove you're a girl MS. Otherwise I just call you John, okay John? OKAY!

Aug 24, 2008 at 6:41 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Lol MetaSeraphim. I think you'd like to rephrase that to like... not give the wrong implication? >_>

Btw hasn't MetaSeraphim made herself clear that she's a girl in the post where we told each other our particulars and such? Don't tell me there isn't one... Though my memory sucks, I don't belive it can suck so bad...

Or... Omg... Can it? ><"

Edit -

Ho ho! What do we have here? :rolleyes:

http://www.cavestory.org/forums/

Edity -

A closer look into the thread... (well this was taken from when a small war was about to start)

http://www.cavestory.org/forums/

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 24, 2008 at 6:49 PM
/end
Roonil Wazlib said:
I sense a really emo soul crying his heart out coz you haven't noticed him enough to know how to spell his name off your heart. XD

That's like 4 entities plus a measly army as compared to the whole world that bows to Kage. Fail.

Now I'm addicted to arguing. That sucks. =/

Lol. Besides the E I got his name right, because I see no point in putting the number(s) on the end of user names. Now if I knew his real name I would call him that instead since I much more prefer to call people by their real names.

Why? If he shows me his pic I'll show him mine, nothing wrong with that.

3 entities* Those entities can create as many slaves and worlds as they want.

And besides, there really is no comparing me to Kageryushin because we were both cloned from the same DNA.

S. P. Gardebiter said:
You're not the only one O_o
In fact:

THERE ARE NO GIRLS ON THE INTERNET!

You have to prove you're a girl MS. Otherwise I just call you John, okay John? OKAY!

THERE ARE NO BOYS OR GIRLS ON THE INTERNET, ONLY FBI AGENTS!

Not okay, just call me K, okay?

Aug 24, 2008 at 6:56 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
MetaSeraphim said:

Eh... ._.

http://www.cavestory.org/forums/posts/39803/

This thread wasn't made for nothing.

Yep I'm a hypocrite too ^^".

Edit -

Actually... That amount of huge text, though more than 10 words, doesn't seem like a problem to me. >_>...

Aug 24, 2008 at 7:24 PM
/end
There is such a thing as taking something too far.

Aug 24, 2008 at 7:37 PM
Hoxtilicious
STOP POSTING ONE-LINERS LOL
Anyway;

MetaSeraphim said:
Why? If he shows me his pic I'll show him mine, nothing wrong with that.

He will die if he sees a picture of you.

MetaSeraphim said:
And besides, there really is no comparing me to Kageryushin because we were both cloned from the same DNA.

Noway! I love Kage, he's mine! YOU UNDERSTAND?! MINE!

MetaSeraphim said:
Not okay, just call me K, okay?

Oh, okay John.

btw. I'm your average german admin drunkard.

Aug 24, 2008 at 7:43 PM
/end
S. P. Gardebiter said:
He will die if he sees a picture of you.

Noway! I love Kage, he's mine! YOU UNDERSTAND?! MINE!

Oh, okay John.

btw. I'm your average german admin drunkard.

LMAO.

........I said that we were cloned from the same DNA which would make us brother and sister, even I'm not that much of a freak.

German kid you so cool, you so cool, you so cool.

Aug 24, 2008 at 8:01 PM
Hoxtilicious
Noway, you're not brother and sister. Because you're true evil, Kage is just adoreable. Oh, how I love him, it's inexpressible.

MetaSeraphim said:
German kid you so cool, you so cool, you so cool.

I know that I'm cool, you don't have to tell me.

Yes I'm the angry german kid. You saw me on youtube? :)

Aug 24, 2008 at 8:04 PM
/end
S. P. Gardebiter said:
I know that I'm cool, you don't have to tell me.

Yes I'm the angry german kid. You saw me on youtube? :)

Yes, yes I did. Do you still play MapleStory?

And I know I'm evil, you don't have to tell me. :)

Aug 24, 2008 at 8:09 PM
Hoxtilicious
MetaSeraphim said:
Yes, yes I did. Do you still play MapleStory?

And I know I'm evil, you don't have to tell me. :)

Yes I still play MapleStory, on a private server though.
But I think you've gotten something wrong, it was Unreal Tournament not MapleStory.

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:04 PM
Hoxtilicious
Are you really so naive to believe it's Maple Story? :)
I'm german and it's Unreal Tournament :)

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:05 PM
/end
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Are you really so naive to believe it's Maple Story? :)
I'm german and it's Unreal Tournament :)

No.

I'm not german but I can speak it so I know what the kid was saying. :p

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:11 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
MetaSeraphim said:
As good as that sounds I would only act like a good servant until you trusted me and then I would stab you in the back the first chance I would get and take over.

Oh, I don’t trust anyone. Not Shi, not Roonil, not even Jcys. I just pretend to trust them so that they continue to be useful for the longest period of time. If they ever make the wrong decision and go against me, I have backup schemes.

MetaSeraphim said:

God doesn’t exist, Satan is my dad, I ate The Mother and their armies are useless against me.

MetaSeraphim said:

No comparing? You got that right. Don’t dare compare your filthy alleles to my Aryan features! Of course, if you really are my sister, that makes it all the kinkier…

MetaSeraphim said:

Already done by me. Not funny the second time. If you were really my sister you’d stop failing.

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Noway, you're not brother and sister. Because you're true evil, Kage is just adoreable. Oh, how I love him, it's inexpressible.

Of course I’m not evil! I’m absolution!

Chaos.

That is my power. Chaos. I am the limitless, arbitrary beginning of existence, of reality, of life, of biology. Every possibility that nature could have taken, all outcomes of being. I am no different from the primordial sea. I am not making my body up with other beings, I merely use the factors called "beings" as my body, mixing them like mud and molding them into whatever I so choose. This is the chaos from which all life springs.

Even a miniscule change in input can make certain dynamic systems, such as the primordial sea, go completely haywire. A butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil today can cause a tornado in Texas three weeks from now. This illustrates the basic chaos-theory principle of “extreme sensitivity to initial conditions,” i.e. even a slight variation in input can cause wild variations in outcome. Therefore, since miniscule changes in input are unavoidable, such systems have to be considered inherently unpredictable, that is, a certain amount of chaos is built into everything. But I also must mention that there’s order lurking beneath the disorder, much like my own consciousness as it guides this body. Chaotic behavior itself follows simple rules and recognizable patterns. What’s more, when you translate that behavior into mathematical models, then plot the models on a computer, you get the kind of visuals people used to have to drop acid to see, or “fractals.”

However, such a form denies actual consciousness. Chaos is an existence on the edge of awareness and instinct, only technically scratching the surface of intelligence. The one who’s body the chaos sprung from remains merely as a key observer that has himself become a specimen. The personality of the scientist that once possessed this body does not exist, there is merely a reflection of him viewing the chaos as it unfolds, and even this will eventually fade away. This body has lost the potential for actual intelligence. Certainly there is no meaning to the existence of such an entity.

But… do you not think it is magnificent? There are things which swirl inside me that no human has ever conceived, possibilities that were never realized on this Earth. These are the alternate pathways of life. This miniature world inside me is like what our reality possessed in its earliest stages. A chaotic space where what will be born is normally completely unpredictable has been tamed. The darkness of this chaos is just like this planet‘s life while it still had the possibilities of dramatic change. Even I could not predict with any amount of accuracy what could emerge until I obtained this body. Understanding and controlling this disordered existence is my life’s greatest work. I, no longer a living being but an expanse which has become chaos, will accomplish a great achievement none could perform until now. I shall view the infinite possibilities of life and nature. I shall view the endless outcomes of Genesis. This is my thesis on eternity, my way of becoming God!

Do you see my power now!? My worshipers are right to follow me! I am absolution! As I walk, I leave a trail of destruction and a torrent of fire in my wake! Bow, mongrels! KNEEL DOWN BEFORE ME!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Aug 24, 2008 at 9:36 PM
Hoxtilicious
@Kage:

OMFG I LOVE YOU, I WANNA MARRY YOU, PLEASE KAGE, PLEASE ;_;
PLEEEEASE. I CAN'T RESIST. WILL YOU MARRY ME?

MetaSeraphim said:
No.

I'm not german but I can speak it so I know what the kid was saying. :)

So you're trying to contradict to a naturally german speaker? ROOOOFL.

Ich wette du kannst noch nichtmal Deutsch :)
Oder du kramst jetzt dein Wörterbuch hervor und suchst.
Ja, suche nur, suche nur! :p
Ich weiß das ich recht habe, es geht hier um Unreal Tournament >: D
Du redest einfach nur dummes Zeug. Basta.

Beat that, mrs. german.

Aug 24, 2008 at 10:03 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Aug 24, 2008 at 10:28 PM
Hoxtilicious
Aug 24, 2008 at 10:37 PM
/end
Kageryushin said:
Oh, I don’t trust anyone. Not Shi, not Roonil, not even Jcys. I just pretend to trust them so that they continue to be useful for the longest period of time. If they ever make the wrong decision and go against me, I have backup schemes.

Of course. We would only end up in a stalemate.

Kageryushin said:
No comparing? You got that right. Don’t dare compare your filthy alleles to my Aryan features! Of course, if you really are my sister, that makes it all the kinkier…

Since we were both cloned from Adolf Hitler's DNA along with many others I also have Aryan features.

Kageryushin said:
Already done by me. Not funny the second time. If you were really my sister you’d stop failing.

Not completely the same. But yes I could have come up with something better so it was a fail on my part.

Kageryushin said:
Of course I’m not evil! I’m absolution!

Chaos.

That is my power. Chaos. I am the limitless, arbitrary beginning of existence, of reality, of life, of biology. Every possibility that nature could have taken, all outcomes of being. I am no different from the primordial sea. I am not making my body up with other beings, I merely use the factors called "beings" as my body, mixing them like mud and molding them into whatever I so choose. This is the chaos from which all life springs.

Even a miniscule change in input can make certain dynamic systems, such as the primordial sea, go completely haywire. A butterfly flapping its wings in Brazil today can cause a tornado in Texas three weeks from now. This illustrates the basic chaos-theory principle of “extreme sensitivity to initial conditions,” i.e. even a slight variation in input can cause wild variations in outcome. Therefore, since miniscule changes in input are unavoidable, such systems have to be considered inherently unpredictable, that is, a certain amount of chaos is built into everything. But I also must mention that there’s order lurking beneath the disorder, much like my own consciousness as it guides this body. Chaotic behavior itself follows simple rules and recognizable patterns. What’s more, when you translate that behavior into mathematical models, then plot the models on a computer, you get the kind of visuals people used to have to drop acid to see, or “fractals.”

However, such a form denies actual consciousness. Chaos is an existence on the edge of awareness and instinct, only technically scratching the surface of intelligence. The one who’s body the chaos sprung from remains merely as a key observer that has himself become a specimen. The personality of the scientist that once possessed this body does not exist, there is merely a reflection of him viewing the chaos as it unfolds, and even this will eventually fade away. This body has lost the potential for actual intelligence. Certainly there is no meaning to the existence of such an entity.

But… do you not think it is magnificent? There are things which swirl inside me that no human has ever conceived, possibilities that were never realized on this Earth. These are the alternate pathways of life. This miniature world inside me is like what our reality possessed in its earliest stages. A chaotic space where what will be born is normally completely unpredictable has been tamed. The darkness of this chaos is just like this planet‘s life while it still had the possibilities of dramatic change. Even I could not predict with any amount of accuracy what could emerge until I obtained this body. Understanding and controlling this disordered existence is my life’s greatest work. I, no longer a living being but an expanse which has become chaos, will accomplish a great achievement none could perform until now. I shall view the infinite possibilities of life and nature. I shall view the endless outcomes of Genesis. This is my thesis on eternity, my way of becoming God!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

If you know all of this then you must know that I really am your sister.

I'm sure you have heard of The Legend but I know the others on this forum haven't so I will tell it.

The Legend says that in ancient times three very wise and very powerful Sages meditated inside of a sacred cave in which both the powers of Light and Darkness lived side by side for nine years before receiving a vision of the future in which two children were created from the DNA of many, many, many beings of Evil and Good.

When the Sages came out of the cave they told the people what they saw, they told the people that the children would have unbelievable and unimaginable power without limits that could destroy everything and create everything in less than the blink of an eye, they also told the people that these children would also have complete and total control over the forces of Darkness and Light, Good and Evil, Life and Death and every last single thing inbetween, and the Sages told the people what could happen if the two children ever met each other, the Sages said "The children alone have great and unthinkable power, but together there powers go beyond everything thing else in existence, and when the two meet there powers will be fully released without any limits and could end the world and everything else."

The people hearing this feared the children that would be born sometime in the future, so they created a Guardian that would be able to seal off a small amount of the children's power so if they ever did meet they would still be able to keep their powers under control. This Guardian was just a simple Human Hero who slayed a Dragon and made a pair of boots out of it's skin, the people knowing no lowly Human could ever seal off the kind of power the children would have ask the Sages for help, the Sages told the people of a ritual that would give the Guardian enough power so it would be able to seal off a tiny bit of the children's power and allow the soul of the Guardian to move from body to body so he would live until the day the children were born.

The Sages also told the people one more thing that the children would be worshiped by many Humans and talked about those who would lead the the Human worshipers, "A Phantom, a Shining Phantom would lead and worship the boy, and a cold, freezing Human would lead and worship the girl." These Humans they said would not only worship the children but have an undying love for them also.

The Legend also goes on to state how the children will have great positions of power among the Humans eventually leading to the ruling the Earth.