• Somewhere in this year.

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Next year I suppose.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • When it's done.

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Never.

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • I don't know just, please finish it! ;__; PLEASE!

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • OMFG JUST SHUT THE [EDIT] UP AND FINISH YOUR [EDITING] DEMO FOR SH*T!

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
Apr 21, 2008 at 2:04 AM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Celtic Minstrel said:
They're robots. How can they be dead? :/

Apply this logic to the similar terminology involved with a battery. Gotcha there.

Apr 21, 2008 at 10:12 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Haithm said:
Haithm salutes to the wise man freezit4
-_- ........ anyways, you remind me of ss3. like I care if you do :\

Haithm again said:
If I am good with Sue's workshop then I should PMed SPG a while ago to tell him that I want to complete his mod. SERIOUSLY.
But I still can't understand it >_<. I might play with Misa since it is my fav (as a character) :o
That's what I want to do for everyone else, too. But well, I'm/we're too n00by... another off-topicity by me

Apr 23, 2008 at 12:00 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
My computer died on Saturday, I'll get it fixed tomorrow. It is why I haven't been able to make any more sprites. It is also why part 3 of my music zip isn't uploaded, it is sitting on my computer's HDD (hard disk drive) at home.

Apr 23, 2008 at 12:16 AM
Hoxtilicious
:o I'm very sorry andwhy >_<;

Good luck.

Apr 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
That sucks man...

Apr 25, 2008 at 12:11 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Aw, good luck getting it fixed! ;)

EDIT: Just finished the demo! Keep working on this, it's good! :p

Apr 28, 2008 at 11:49 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
It gets worse. My computer has been sent to the manufacturer, I am stuck for 2 weeks without my computer, and I forgot to remove the Hard Drive so all of my files are gone for 2 weeks as well. :o :D

May 9, 2008 at 8:13 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
It is finally fixed. :D

Spriting time. :D

S. P. Gardebiter said:
Cast:

• Quote and Curly will not have a role, since they are dead. But they will be mentioned.
  • King and Toroko will not have a role, since they are dead. King will be mentioned and maybe Toroko too.
  • Arthur, Maikid and the Doctor will not have a role, since they are dead. But they will be mentioned.
  • Sue will not have a role, since she is dead.
  • Chaco will not have a role, since she is dead.
  • Malco will not have a role, since he is dead.
  • Mahin will not have a role, since he is dead.
  • Kazuma and Momorin Sakamoto will not have a role. They left the island.
  • Booster will not be mentioned, since he left the island he is dead.
Wouldn't it be better to not involve those characters in the mod rather than just kill them all off?

May 9, 2008 at 10:13 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Wondrous.

And remember, this is supposedly Cave Story '3', so most of them will probably be in '2' whenever it gets going. I dunno how far in the future this takes place, but probably many years. And personally I'd like something new with fresh characters and ideas.

May 9, 2008 at 2:04 PM
Hoxtilicious
andwhyisit said:
Wouldn't it be better to not involve those characters in the mod rather than just kill them all off?

I can't kill them off, if they are already dead :D

May 12, 2008 at 5:48 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
DoubleThink said:
Wondrous.

And remember, this is supposedly Cave Story '3', so most of them will probably be in '2' whenever it gets going. I dunno how far in the future this takes place, but probably many years. And personally I'd like something new with fresh characters and ideas.
Yeah but you don't have to make them dead to remove them from the story. Just have some die, some uninvolved, some in a situation or place that makes it hard to be involved, and others disappear without a trace (seems like something Quote and Curly would do). Don't just use the unoriginal idea of "I don't want to use these characters soooo... die die die die die die die die die die!".

May 12, 2008 at 6:50 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
I fully agree, even maybe some involvement EVEN if they are dead would be cool too!

May 12, 2008 at 7:41 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
WarriorX said:
I fully agree, even maybe some involvement EVEN if they are dead would be cool too!
No involvement is better. Quote had his moment to shine, if he showed up then it would steal the spotlight away from the main characters.

May 12, 2008 at 8:24 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Roonil Wazlib said:
Trap Quote in a cave with no way out.
Nope.

Wait I have an idea! Have him be the unwilling puppet of the main bad guy (Quote unwillingly becomes a bad guy) in CS2. When they save quote and remove the program controlling him he is unable to come to grips with what he had done and face the friends he had unwillingly hurt and even killed. So he left and never came back. Curly later forgave him and set out to find him, and never stopped searching. Neither were seen again.

Does this work?

May 12, 2008 at 8:25 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
andwhyisit said:
Nope.

Wait I have an idea! Have him be the unwilling puppet of the main bad guy (Quote unwillingly becomes a bad guy) in CS2. When they save quote and remove the program controlling him he is unable to come to grips with what he had done and face the friends he had unwillingly hurt and even killed. So he left and never came back. Curly later forgave him and set out to find him, and never stopped searching. Neither were seen again.

Does this work?
Just raises futher questions.
And thus mod potential.
;x

May 12, 2008 at 8:27 AM
Respwnt
andwhyisit said:
Nope.

Does this work?
Quote dies of AIDS because of his inter-racial mating habit.

EDIT: Since this can be passed off as spam, I'd say that's a nice idea andwhy :D

But you can make it like X-Men, Curly says "I love you Quote" and then blasts his circuits.

May 12, 2008 at 1:50 PM
Hoxtilicious
andwhyisit said:
Don't just use the unoriginal idea of "I don't want to use these characters soooo... die die die die die die die die die die!".

I never said I want to do it that way, they just died.

But if you really want to ruin it...

They died actually in the final fight with Ballos in Cave Story 2, now you can't be really sure they died, but there was a huge explosion.

May 13, 2008 at 4:39 AM
Justin-chan
I just read this post and realised its similiar to my new mod's concept, lol.

Only that there isn't a Quote and Curly.

PUPPETS ARE AWESOME.