Destroyed Sky Dragon Eggs

May 23, 2009 at 1:13 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
*Shrugs*

rust45 said:
So what, the air is made out of neutral energy making the island do buoyant? Does that mean everything on the land filled with negative energy, and clouds are made of positive energy?
It means something else keeps the Island float {MAGIC!!!}, and that Ballos' magic overpowered whatever that is, and the Core was made to stop him from doing so...

May 23, 2009 at 1:18 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
May you please you the same terminology in your posts? First you call Ballos's having negative energy and now your calling it magic. I would think the core had always existed and that kept the island afloat. And it was able to fight Ballos's magic. After all, magic has to have a source.

May 23, 2009 at 1:22 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh

rust45 said:
May you please you the same terminology in your posts? First you call Ballos's having negative energy and now your calling it magic. I would think the core had always existed and that kept the island afloat. And it was able to fight Ballos's magic. After all, magic has to have a source.
Heh, oops.
I meant, Ballos' Magic is the negitive energy. His Magic is Negitive.
And no, the Core didn't always exist...
Remember the Gaudi's? They said Jenka stuck them down there to proect something...? That's the Core.
And I don't think she made the Island single-handedly. {Which would be the case, if the Core was the only thing keeping the Island up, because she made the Core}

The Island itself might be the source of the magic that normally keeps it afloat, which could explain the origin of the Mimiga's.....

May 23, 2009 at 2:13 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Or evolution and natural selection is the origin of the mimigas. And maybe Jenka sent the Gaudi's down there when she found out about the core, since she didn't want her brother to be released if it got destroyed. I think it could be that after you kill Ballos and calm his magic's fury, he used magic to keep the island afloat, but he had to destroy the seal chamber. Or he didn't want to be lonely in his death so he wanted to take along Quote and Curly to hang out while he was keeping the island afloat.

May 23, 2009 at 2:16 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Hold on..

rust45 said:
Or evolution and natural selection is the origin of the mimigas. And maybe Jenka sent the Gaudi's down there when she found out about the core, since she didn't want her brother to be released if it got destroyed. I think it could be that after you kill Ballos and calm his magic's fury, he used magic to keep the island afloat, but he had to destroy the seal chamber. Or he didn't want to be lonely in his death so he wanted to take along Quote and Curly to hang out while he was keeping the island afloat.
Hold on.
I know for a fact that Jenka created the Core....
Let me see if I can find the post again....
Here's one, or, at least, they had the same idea...
Here's a good example from a cross-post
Should I find more? =D

May 23, 2009 at 6:31 AM
That second post was amazing, but it really was just a very detailed way of saying what you already said. Jenka confined Ballos, she made the core to counteract Ballos's pulling down on the Island, but it does make more sense then my theory.

May 23, 2009 at 5:03 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
XD

rust45 said:
That second post was amazing, but it really was just a very detailed way of saying what you already said. Jenka confined Ballos, she made the core to counteract Ballos's pulling down on the Island, but it does make more sense then my theory.
Maybe we should ask andwhy if Pixel said anything about this...
..He usually pulls up stuff like that, that no one's even seen before, XD

May 23, 2009 at 10:17 PM
Been here way too long...
I don't think Pixel has elaborated on the game at all, ever. He says it's all up to the fans' imaginations.

May 23, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh

Captain Fabulous said:
I don't think Pixel has elaborated on the game at all, ever. He says it's all up to the fans' imaginations.
He's elaborated on a few things, like the Waterway Cabin message.....

May 23, 2009 at 10:31 PM
True. Although it turned out it had nothing to do with the game. If I had a child, I'd make sure everyone knew its birthday.

May 27, 2009 at 10:49 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
I understand him. There's sereval years since DM was completed, and I'm pretty sure he wants to move on. I don't think Shigeru Miyamoto would be so happy if everybody reminded him of Excitebikes all the time and e.g. asking what the names of the drivers was, or in which country the races were held.

May 27, 2009 at 9:46 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Meh

Yal said:
I understand him. There's sereval years since DM was completed, and I'm pretty sure he wants to move on. I don't think Shigeru Miyamoto would be so happy if everybody reminded him of Excitebikes all the time and e.g. asking what the names of the drivers was, or in which country the races were held.
He hasn't really moved on from DM/CS yet.
He's working with Tyrone and the others for the Wii-version, yesno?
That includes new Downloadable content, not just a remake.

And I think you'd understand more about leaving things to the Fan's imaginations if you've ever written a story or something, before....
It's not that he just wants to move on, but explaining everything gets really tedious, and ripe for a slip-up of contradiction.
Leaving it up to the Fan's is the safe way out =D

May 27, 2009 at 9:49 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Until someone comes along and can't explain it themself, so they get mad at Pixel for not "finishing the game."

May 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh

Fire1052 said:
Until someone comes along and can't explain it themself, so they get mad at Pixel for not "finishing the game."
And we'll call those poor souls "Lazy".
For not thinking up their own ideas, or even bothering to read ours.
:D

May 27, 2009 at 10:48 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Technically it's their own idea that Pixel didn't "finish the game," even though he really did. In which case, it's actually a complete lie, but someone too lazy to do ANY of that wouldn't really bother with lieing anyways.

May 28, 2009 at 8:28 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
It's not that he just wants to move on, but explaining everything gets really tedious, and ripe for a slip-up of contradiction.
Leaving it up to the Fan's is the safe way out =D
So true. He's the reason these forums even exists in the first place!

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:40 PM
essentially spirited away for an indefinite time.
"..."
First of all, how the hell did king die if he didnt eat a red flower?

Second of all, WHAT THE HELL IS WITH ARTHUR'S EYES?! They look creepy blue!

Third of all, what would make Misery know Toroko as Sue?

Fourth of all, why did the Doctor not need Momorin when he found the seeds anymore?

FIFTH OF ALL, why didnt Kanpachi get taken by the Doctor at all? And where the hell did Sandaime go? Did he eat a red flower too? Or was he missing or something?

Aug 28, 2009 at 4:54 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
1. Getting killed you know...
2. He is German.
3. Stupidity.
4. Sex Slave
5. Too cool / No / No

Aug 28, 2009 at 11:31 PM
The Bucket Fairy
"..."
Arthur's eyes? What?

Aug 29, 2009 at 1:48 AM
Why are you asking us? Make up your own theories.
Anyway, Arthur was only seen in the mod Curly's Story, in which he did not have blue eyes.