• Sorry guys, I fucked up in the stupidest way possible. Any avatars, attachments or media uploaded in the past month may be broken. The bulk of those are attachments.

Affected posts are by Brite / Dr. Minty Fresh / HeCooksPattiesAndSellsThe / Catalystl / ilikebreadtoomuch / Draco / minecraftstorymodefan / Extra Life / darkruler9229

Affected posts are in threads Quick Modding/Hacking Answers Thread / CS ~ Encore / game opens in 1080, occupies only the top left corner / Friday Night Funkin' / Bluebot Requisition - DEMO / Show us your desktop / Cave Story Season 2 / gacha cave story pics / Cave Story with XBRZ filter / Project Ampersand

-Andwhy

DERP story

Sep 21, 2012 at 7:41 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Well thank you for doing that. He says that a playable demo will come out in the next year. He doesn't have much time for it, and a limited time on a computer.

Sep 29, 2012 at 1:35 AM
bored to death
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
How possible would this be?

I hope you know how to use TSC and Assembly.
Good Luck!

Sep 29, 2012 at 7:25 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
He is saying he's working on it, but his parents have been buisy so he's been staying at my house, and we don't have a PC he can use. But he's really trying.

Sep 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
He is saying he's working on it, but his parents have been buisy so he's been staying at my house, and we don't have a PC he can use. But he's really trying.

Derp has like no PCs in his life huh
It's good that he's trying, though. Do your best and make a great mod!

Oct 9, 2012 at 4:44 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
It is nice to see that this mod (prospect?) lives on, even in DERP's absence.

Oct 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
Hell with 5x difficulty?

Spikes... EVERYWHERE!

I don't mind seeing things designed to be difficult, but you might wanna do alot of planning to make it actually fair. Here's a Gamasutra article on the matter. http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/EricSchwarz/20111012/90392/Understanding_Difficulty.php

If it's too long to read, then best of luck. Anyone else interested in modding should see this as well.