Depression

Sep 24, 2015 at 6:02 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

I don't think there's any need for swearing. I hope you didn't find the text formatting offensive, that was just me having some fun.

EDIT: first post on the second page, yay! :)

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Although the English language allows both usages, most people refer to clinical depression when they use the word "depression".

Sep 25, 2015 at 2:02 PM
Professional Whatever
this thread just went down the fucking hole
bionic i hope you're alright, and i hope that you can find a way to take control of this depression somehow

Sep 25, 2015 at 4:28 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Goodness people, the definition of depression or whatchamacallit y'all are talking about isn't the point of this thread. Bionicobot is (or was) depressed. Start some other thread about that discussion.

(Thank you Doors! -w- )

Sep 25, 2015 at 7:30 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Hope you're okay Bionic. Try a sport or a hobby or some of things people have already suggested. You have our support!

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:49 AM
For refering to clinical depression with the word "depression"?
Wow, so you're trolling now? Cool.

Anyway, people shouldn't feel bad about being depressed. I didn't seek help, and that didn't help me.

Sep 26, 2015 at 2:29 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
@Bionicobot
I don't know much about depression, but it seems like the most important thing for you to do is to talk to someone you know. Someone who you know who doesn't treat you crap. The internet does seem like an alluring place to try and look for help but, obviously, as seen from about half of this thread, we can't really understand you or want to start stupid arguments (seriously, why guys?) since we don't really know you. Which is why you should to talk to someone who you trust and who knows you and how to help you. Or someone who you can explain your situation to, at least.
I'm not sure if this will help, but, when I feel awful, I do something that keeps my mind off of the world around me or something I enjoy a lot and try not to dwell on whatever's bugging me. It seems from your profile post that you've already discovered something like that, and it really does help keep your mind off whatever.
Just try to know that what everyone else is saying is true is simply not true. Or, at least, not true to some extent. I know I'm about half the things on your list. Does that mean I suck? Of course not! It just means I have something to work towards. Besides, you acting like a jerk to people isn't exactly helping what people think. If other people's thoughts are affecting your mood, try to change those thoughts. Be the nicest person you could possibly be. Try to listen to other people's problems. And, seriously, talk to people who don't treat you bad about your depression. Just talking can seriously help (Although, I suppose you did that here).
I hope that anything I said can help.

Sep 26, 2015 at 3:49 PM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Wow, so you're trolling now? Cool.

You weren't exactly specific about what you want him to apologize for (and you still haven't been).

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:11 PM
Sep 26, 2015 at 9:20 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
and used several swear words.
As far as I know, there aren't any rules saying you shouldn't swear.
Do you have some problem with swearing or what.

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:23 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Sep 26, 2015 at 9:37 PM
As far as I know, there aren't any rules saying you shouldn't swear.
Do you have some problem with swearing or what.
No, I have a problem with depression.

Sep 26, 2015 at 9:42 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Sep 27, 2015 at 5:35 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
You need to understand that both you and Cpt. Fab were arguing pointless semantics in this thread. You the correct meaning of the word "depression", and he the correct meaning of the word "generalisation". It is trivial nonsense either way.

You are always going to see Cpt. Fab as the antagonist in all this, and he you. In such a circumstance can you really expect either of you to apologise to the other? You need to accept that and move on. Nothing in life is as clear cut as you want it to be. Sometimes you need to leave your passion and pride behind and just drop out of the argument.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2015 at 5:52 AM
Been here way too long...
People, I was just pointing out the tautologism
If you have depression, then you are depressed.
in what I thought was a humourous way. It wasn't meant to be a personal attack or continuation of q3hardcore's argument, it was a blatant overreaction to pretty much nothing. I wasn't willing to turn this thread into a shitfit about what depression really entails, so I thought I was ending it with a joke.
And for the record, fuck ass shit titties bitch weiner.