CS: Some unnamed god-forsaken mod

Feb 19, 2008 at 10:34 PM
Respwnt
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
JacobX891 said:
you know... whatever happened to igor?
maybe he didn't really die? i mean, when toroko and king died, the kind of dissolve faded, but igor just layed there... like he was just unconscious... huh... why is no one giving feedback on my actual mod anymore? if i just wanted a topic about mimigas dying ironically then i would've released my mod after it was done and started a topic about mimigas dying...
Igor was so fucked up about losing to someone 1/10th his size that he evaporated after sometime.

You can use that idea, can't you :D?

Feb 26, 2008 at 11:51 PM
Source Splicer, 2nd Class
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
JacobX891 said:
I'M NOT DEAD! OMFGZ! I... er... have lost my computer to *ahem* technical difficulties... and am... um... contacting you through means of public communicational technology... in other words, a public library computer. so work on my mod is put on hold, along with everything else having to do with files. but i can occasionally post from the library, mostly on mondays.
You're not alone, JacobX891. One of my computers is having similar troubles...

The motherboard went bad on mine, and it needs to be replaced... In the meantime, it's hard drive casing is really helpful as a stand for my laptop... I'm getting excellent wireless reception speed from this extra height.

Hope your computer comes through alright and your saved files are unscathed.

Feb 29, 2008 at 8:16 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
o.o
Dude.
Sucks to be the guy without the computer.

I think an LCD TV can be adapted (via special serial-auxillary cord) to be used as a monitor.
Never tried, but I think it'd work.