CS: Some unnamed god-forsaken mod

Feb 11, 2008 at 10:01 PM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
JacobX891 said:
OK, I'm back from my trip to the fourth dimension, had a good time but now my physical body is scattered across several planes of existence, so my mod will become slightly strained, but I'm working on it, you can bet :p
Anyway, I've started a LP sort of thing on Youtube, if anyone wants to see it my username is JacobX89, the first update will be posted in about 10,20,40 minutes, an hour max. worst case scenario, I give too much publicity and a bunch of n00bs get involved and... stuff. But I'm actually mainly doing this because I can, which is why I do basically everything, so even if I can't do this and my mod dies, well... at least I then know that I, in fact, can't. so basically my fail rate is 99.999999999% atm.
Can I inqure as to why you mirror me so perfectly?
o.o;

Feb 12, 2008 at 7:30 PM
JacobX891 said:
Maybe... you mirror me. After all, we can't prove one way or the other.
"Who lives in the mirror when there is no light?"

(Anyone who gets that reference is a FORKING GOD!)

Actually, if I shine a low-intensity laser at you while standing in the direct path...
o.o

Besides, DragonBoots is the universal mirror; he mirrors all.
I am the sum reflection of my enviroment, compiled over 17 years of existance and observation.

*Plays Shock on Jacob and runs away*

Feb 13, 2008 at 2:49 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
JacobX891 said:
also, the part about toroko getting orally raped by balrog i had to put in.
if anyone is unaware of when this happened, it's in the red flower storage, where balrog grabs toroko and says 'eat it, eat it!'

when i was playing cs along time ago and my brother saw me playing that part of the game he started to laugh because of that exact reason

Feb 14, 2008 at 12:42 PM
Respwnt
JacobX891 said:
HMMMMMM... IS SUCH A PUNY EARTHLING MORTAL SUCH AS YOURSELF WORTHY OF SUCH AN HONOR? PROVE YOUR WORTH AND YOU SHALL GET THE LIMITED EDITION SANTA-RAPES-CHACO VERSION OF MY ALPHA MOD. SUCH IS THE JUDGEMENT OF JACOBX!!!
I really don't know how you can, though. I'll think of something... Unless you suggest something.
I was jokin >.>

I dun play versions before it were released.

But your post made me wonder - Are you serious?

Feb 14, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Diju figure out teh tile ting?

Feb 14, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
JacobX891 said:
chaco- raped to ESPLODE!
kanpachi- something to do with fishing pole
Kanpachi is caught in the explosion since he was the one to cause it if you grasp the connection there. :D

JacobX891 said:
Arthur?-
Ash Ketchum?-
Misery?-
For the last time, I AM USING CS LITE, I can see this text as clear as day.

Feb 14, 2008 at 10:57 PM
o.o
Is Pete Wentz of the punkrock band Fall Out Boy a CS fan?!
"Pete Wentz said:
...If they knew how misery loved me...

Feb 15, 2008 at 7:06 AM
Respwnt
Sue finds out that SP is in love with her and commits suicide using the fishing rod.
Kanpachi feels guily so he follows her to it.
Chie finds out SP has been impersonating her and commits suicide.
Sandaime sucks anyway.
Jack the Ripper gets ripped and raped by Misery.
Toroko got raped, remember?
The Shovel Brigade laughed so hard at all this that they died.

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:56 AM
Justin-chan
Sue - Saw Quote and Curly fighting together, heart breaks literally.
Chaco - Visited Santa and fell into the death trap
Santa - Witnessed Chaco's death and tried to rescue her body, but ended up piercing himself as well.
Mahin - The Doctor informed him that he has diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney failure. He was so sad that the three illnesses all acted up together, giving him a major amount of pain, vomitting out his breakfast.
Kanpachi - Was about to throw the hook to fish for something but when he threw the line back, it got stuck in a fan or something and he got sucked into it, being obliterated into Mimiga Meat.
Chie - Raped Zett, but Zett liked it, so it wasn't rape, but he got a heart attack, she died of shock.
Zett - Chie raped/pleasured him, being the old man he was, he got a heart attack and died. Megane suspected the Death Note was at work.
Megane - Found out she was Zett's illegitimate child and couldn't take it, so she went to work out, but being the unfit woman she was (All she could lift was sprinklers), the weight fell on top of her, crushing her body into two.
Shovel Brigade - They dug a hole in quicksand without realising it.
Toroko - Balrog's cum was too much when Toroko received a second helping of oral rape, the cum flowed through her entire body, penetrating her vital organs. She died with satisfaction of being filled.
King - He cut his wrist while being an emo with the blade, but accidentally cut off his whole hand. Died of excessive blood lost.
Jack - The General Gravekeeper led his stead, the Big Pignon, together with his army of Pignons out of the Cemetary, which Jack was guarding, ripping him into pieces.
Sandaime - Accidentally planted Red Flowers instead of Yellow Flowers, thinking he was a failure, he turned the Sprinkler pressure to full and blasted it into his ass. At the end of the mod, show a scene of him lying dead with the water still splurting out of his mouth.

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:04 PM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
jcys810 said:
Sue - Saw Quote and Curly fighting together, heart breaks literally.
Chaco - Visited Santa and fell into the death trap
Santa - Witnessed Chaco's death and tried to rescue her body, but ended up piercing himself as well.
Mahin - The Doctor informed him that he has diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney failure. He was so sad that the three illnesses all acted up together, giving him a major amount of pain, vomitting out his breakfast.
Kanpachi - Was about to throw the hook to fish for something but when he threw the line back, it got stuck in a fan or something and he got sucked into it, being obliterated into Mimiga Meat.
Chie - Raped Zett, but Zett liked it, so it wasn't rape, but he got a heart attack, she died of shock.
Zett - Chie raped/pleasured him, being the old man he was, he got a heart attack and died. Megane suspected the Death Note was at work.
Megane - Found out she was Zett's illegitimate child and couldn't take it, so she went to work out, but being the unfit woman she was (All she could lift was sprinklers), the weight fell on top of her, crushing her body into two.
Shovel Brigade - They dug a hole in quicksand without realising it.
Toroko - Balrog's cum was too much when Toroko received a second helping of oral rape, the cum flowed through her entire body, penetrating her vital organs. She died with satisfaction of being filled.
King - He cut his wrist while being an emo with the blade, but accidentally cut off his whole hand. Died of excessive blood lost.
Jack - The General Gravekeeper led his stead, the Big Pignon, together with his army of Pignons out of the Cemetary, which Jack was guarding, ripping him into pieces.
Farmer Guy - Accidentally planted Red Flowers instead of Yellow Flowers, thinking he was a failure, he turned the Sprinkler pressure to full and blasted it into his ass. At the end of the mod, show a scene of him lying dead with the water still splurting out of his mouth.

What's this? o.o......................

Feb 15, 2008 at 12:05 PM
Justin-chan
Read the previous posts, then ask.

Feb 15, 2008 at 1:11 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Okay, how about this:
EVERYBODY DIES.

PAINFULLY.

For some reason I do not find this very funny :<

Feb 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Okay
"The Ultimate Sword of Extraordinary Magnitude"
I agree with DoubleThink.

Instead, why not to make everyone got changed on their life? For example:
Jack becomes the king of the Mimigas. Sue wanted to go back to the island to punish Misery because she killed her best friend "Toroko" even though Misery feels so sorry about her.

Feb 16, 2008 at 2:52 AM
Justin-chan
lol, make Curly the murderer of all the female Mimigas because they thought they could seduce Quote.

Make Quote kill all the male Mimigas because they thought they could seduce Curly.

Feb 16, 2008 at 11:41 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
jcys810 said:
lol, make Curly the murderer of all the female Mimigas because they thought they could seduce Quote.

Make Quote kill all the male Mimigas because they thought they could seduce Curly.

They'd get electrocuted if they did get either of them to bed.

ROBOTS. THEY'RE EVIL. LOL.

Ok nvm about this lame post =/

Feb 17, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Justin-chan
TOTALLY USE MY IDEA.

Or the Doctor raped Misery and Balrog got angry at her for cheating on him, so she killed all the Mimigas to vent her anger.

Eh, phail I do.

Feb 19, 2008 at 6:26 PM
Respwnt
JacobX891 said:
i'm already taken a idea so no suggestions cuz i don't need them cuz they are crappy... so there... piss off...
*Shoots 54 super missiles at JacobX891 for calling his idea crappy*

MUHAHAHA, now you can't complete your mod!