Continuum, The Series

Apr 22, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Continuum, The Series
I have worked with a few people on a secret project. Well, now it is time to tell the world about it. Smile
in Canada, there is a tv series named Continuum:

The first season ended and the second season is started to air last night. The series will this time not only show in Canada, but in a lot of countries around the globe.

About:
The series are about a future officer (Kiera) getting stuck in our time. With the help of a young hacker, she tries to stop future terrorists, also stuck in our time, from their evil plans. This young hacker, named Alec, plays a game on occasion. The game he plays is Alien Arena!

Why is this in "General Gaming"? Things will reveal themselves if you watch Continuum. :)

Best wishes,
trickybilly

Apr 23, 2013 at 12:18 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Jeez, you know I only have time sitting on a laptop doing nothing but typing meaningless messages... on that note. You, an apparently famous guy, worked on a secret TV show only airing for Canadians? Ah... oh well, I'll check out that show, it doesn't look terribly bad. It could be pretty decent, actually.

Apr 23, 2013 at 1:09 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
0_0
You are making a movie? THAT IS SO COOL!

Apr 23, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Not anymore
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Continuum is pretty awesome. I do remember seeing it a few times when my parents traveled around Canada.

Apr 23, 2013 at 4:12 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Tricky you tricky person you
Looks nice, definitely will watch.

EDIT: Just wraped my head arounnd what just happened.
So your telling us that you have been working on a show on scifi for a while now, while keeping it a secret to us somehow?
I want to know moooooorrrrreeeee

Jun 23, 2013 at 7:14 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
I'm not really sure what role you play with the development of the TV series? Or do you at all??
And from that last post, it sounds like that part got cut from the final take?

In any case I enjoy watching Continuum, and I saw Alec playing some kind of game in the last episode xD Was that supposed to be Alien Arena??

Jun 23, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
X-Calibar said:
I'm not really sure what role you play with the development of the TV series? Or do you at all??
We had to play Alien Arena under determined playernames and rules, our recording was then specially modified by Alien Arena's programmers. The recording served for Continuum actors and stuff for making the episodes.

Jun 23, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Thanks!

That is very cool TrickyBilly :D I still hope some of it still gets shown at some point... I'd love to see it knowing you guys were part of it! ;D