(Completed) Fan Fiction: The New Demon

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:55 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
<p>This is meant to be after the best ending.

All the townspeople knew  looking into the sky that morning, was that a... thing... was flying through the air. Many speculated it was a terrorist toaster. Others thought they were mentally off. One guy prepared his missle launcher while the rest of the people starred. Gunsmith Leyon would not let that toaster steal his weapons again. The missle was about to hit when another familiar thief appeared over the monster's shoulder, and blew the missle out of the sky with...bubbles?

Aboard Balrog, Quote and Curly decided it would be wise to land. They came down next to the mall, barely not crushing anything. Humans crowded around them, but the gunsmith came up first. "Boy, what are you doing? Come to help this thing steal some more missles?" Balrog silently brought the missles out of a pouch on his side. Quote recognized Leyon as the hermit he had gotten his Spur from. "We came to look for a home. sir," said Balrog. "One question, though. How did you get down from the island?"

Leyon replied, "Simple. Whipped out my machine gun, and used its downward bullet's power to slowly descend. Found myself a home."

The town mayor then came up to them. "A house, you say?" he said, "We'll get you a house. Would you like to come look at what we have?"

"No thanks," replies Curly, "We are looking for..."

Proffesor Booster suddenly falls to the ground in front of them. "Quote, Puu Black is back!"

As Curly looks on at this strange-looking man with the funny silver backpack, she wonders what a Puu Black is. Quote, understanding, nudges Balrog and points to Booster. Booster suddenly flies away, and Balrog speeds after him, Quote and Curly riding on him./////In the depths of the Labyrinth..."Is that machine fixed yet?" came the demand. "Make sure the other Gaudi are at work getting that mage to wake up!""Yes sir!" came the reply from the Gaudi general./////Mimiga Village...As Balrog flew by, many of the Mimiga said hello. Taking no heed, Balrog plunged straight into the water system, past Kanpachi. Curly was holding on to Quote, as he had the air tank. They popped out at the dark place before Quote and Curly fought the Core. "Shall we talk about the plan in the Core room?" suggested Balrog. Upon entering, however, several Armored Gaudis jump out to block their path back, and were pushed in.The gates behind them closed, and they saw themselves locked in the Core room with more Gaudis. Shouting his battle cry of "HUZZAH!", Balrog jumped into the fight with Quote and Curly. Only a few more were left when something came out of the ceiling. It looked like the Red Crystal, except it was black. It broke through the ceiling, which couldn't take the excess weight of Monster X above it with the break. As he fell, the black crystal flew into him. Monster X suddenly turned black as the power of the crystal came over him.  Monster X used his wheels to ride on the ceiling. He launched rockets at Quote and Curly. The black crystal then launched itself at Balrog, and Monster X landed on the floor. Balrog was hit so hard, he was knocked through the gate to the room. Before the crystal could return to Monster X, Quote fired his launcher at the crystal.  The black on the crystal quickly floated off into a seperate mist. They saw the red crystal through the mist. As the crystal flew away, the mist became Puu Black.   "You think you can pit your gun against magic and win this time, soldier?" scoffed Puu, "Ballos shall reawaken to take care of you!"  Curly said, "Are you trying to destroy the island?"  "Foolish Jenka had to use something to counter the negative power of the ancient mage," replied Puu Black, "We shall control the negative to use for ourselves!"   Puu Black changed back into mist, and enveloped the crystal once more. The crystal then broke through the floor. The sheer power of the tunneling caused the room to start collapsing.  "Quote! What do we do?!" said Curly.  Monster X suddenly ran at them. Dodging, they fell down the hole made by Puu Black, sad that Balrog had to be left behind./////Somewhere in the Plantation..."Where are those two robots headed now?" demanded Itoh, to which a Gaudi replied, "They followed Puu to the Sand Zone.""They will have their hands full when they find Omega," said General Gaudi."Stop them! We need Omega to protect the Warehouse!" answered Itoh. "Tell Puu to stop them!"/////At the end of the tunnel..."This place looks familiar, doesn't it, Quote?" said Curly

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:58 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Nice. i deeply enjoyed. but why choose poo black of all emenys? very minor role.If they had tech like the nemesis on the island,They could easyaly beat him. would love to contenue as a Role play.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:04 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Nice. i deeply enjoyed. but why choose poo black of all emenys? very minor role.If they had tech like the nemesis on the island,They could easyaly beat him. would love to contenue as a Role play.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

@ontopic:
It's great so far! I like your name for the gunsmith. Leyon. Sounds like a zen master or something.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:05 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
The hermit gunsmith already has a name though?

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:08 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Oh right, I totally forgot.

As you were then.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:09 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

@ontopic:
It's great so far! I like your name for the gunsmith. Leyon. Sounds like a zen master or something.

look at time of post. that was befor i was told to stop. i have stoped. i will stick with Rp only topics.

Sorry for duble posts.

So Lord Shad,what gave you the idea for this?

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:29 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
No. There is an edit button for a reason.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:31 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Thank you. Once more,I am Sorry. I need to learn how to Shut the scared grounds up.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:44 AM
Banned
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
look at time of post. that was befor i was told to stop. i have stoped. i will stick with Rp only topics.

Sorry for duble posts.

So Lord Shad,what gave you the idea for this?

As to your question, I constantly look for fanfics to read. When I found this site, I looked in theories and found many different when, combined, could form a good story.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:46 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Sounds great. I would defantly read this if it was a book.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:49 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Any time,Shad.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:53 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
As to your question, I constantly look for fanfics to read. When I found this site, I looked in theories and found many different when, combined, could form a good story.

That is a surprisingly good idea.

Jan 22, 2012 at 3:19 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"

Well, if this story at all roots from that idea then it must be a pretty good idea because I thought it was a fairly good story with a really creative idea.

Jan 22, 2012 at 4:59 PM
Banned
<p><p><p>(Because my post could not contain any more characters or something, this is Part Two of The New Demon. Sorry for any inconvienience. By the way, I would like more feedback on what should be added and knowledge of wether or not Im doing a good job.) "What does Puu Black want with Sand Zone?"

Quote had no answer. They had to find Puu, however, so they kept moving until they reached the Sun Stones. "I thought Omega released their curse!" said Curly, surprised. "Does that mean that Omega is..."

Before finishing her sentence, Black Monster X came crashing through the wall, running over the Sand Crocs in their pits along the way. Wasting no time, Curly brought out the nemesis and fired a round of lightning at the closed metal gate protecting Monster X's inside. It shattered from the power of the lightning. The black crystal exited through the opening, but Quote brought out King's Blade and threw it into Monster X. As King's spirit blew a hole into Monster X, Curly shot at the crystal to stop Puu Black from emerging. Monster X fell to the sand and blew up. Instead of a cat, Ballos's dog came out. Then, Puu Black materialized from the crystal. He flew at Quote, but a missle from Quote stopped him. They all stopped when they heard a dark yet familiar laugh come from below them. Puu Black chuckled. "You are too late, boy. Ballos has risen." Curly answered by firing more lightning from the nemesis at Puu Black, but he had already trned into mist. As he merged with the crysal, he broke through the Sun Stones, which re-formed behind him. "How about we go see if we can find something at the end of Sand Zone," Curly said. Walking through, they were careful of the devestation left by Monster X. Nothing troubled them on their path to the back of the Zone. They sawOmega just sitting in the sand. Almost seemed too easy that he would just sit there. "Help me," said Omega. Curly and Quote jumped in surprise, not knowing he could talk. "Puu Black has awakened Ballos! I am guessing you came to open the Sun Stones. First, I need you to take this with you." Omega said, motioning with hos eyes at something on his body. It was a bomb, similiar to the one Quote made to save Kazuma."Why do you have this?" asked Curly."Use it to help defeat Puu Black before the Demon Crown is restored!" With that, Omega dissapeared into the sand."I almost forgot!" Curly said. "Ballos's dog said that as long as Ballos lives, the crown will be restored! Who wants the crown that badly? Puu Black?"Having no answer, they headed back to the Sun Stones which were, as Omega promised, open. When they jumped in, however, they saw that the warehouse's security had increased. Skullheads were everywhere, presses were lodged in the sand, and many blocks had a picture of the Eye of Ballos on them, like at Sacred Grounds. At the bottom of the pit, they saw the Red Ogre commanding some Crows on where to put the new presses. It took four crows to lift one press, and they were pretty slow about it. The Red Ogre noticed Quote out of the corner of his eye. Turning to him, the ogre said, "Thief! What are you doing here? Come to gloat about stealing my medal? I am general of this army, and I won't let you get anything over me this time!"With that, Red yelled at the army to attack. Quote launched his missles at the oncoming army while Curly flew over them with her machine gun, but she was caught by a press. When Quote ran out of missles, he backed away and started launching the fireball. Curly got back up from the press attack and brought out here nemesis. Curly ran back to Quote to help the fight, but they were losing the fight quickly.  Out of nowhere Omega fell from the ceiling on top of the Red Ogre. Omega called out, "Soldiers! I'll fend them off! Get to the warehouse!" Heeding this, Quote and Curly flew through the army, which was slowly coming over the shock of Omega appearing. They got to the warehouse with no more troubles. There was a new door on the warehouse, but it had no visible way to open it. Suddenly, an eye opened on the door! It was the Door! "Hello, soldiers. I am here to guard the warehouse from little nuisances like you," it said.Quote aimed his missle launcher at the Door. The Door was not surprised to find no problems with himself after. "Your minor missles couldn't kill a critter!" scoffed the Door. "Got anything else to try, little boy?" As a matter of fact, Quote did. The eye on the door got wide. Quote was holding Omega's bomb. "Be reasonable," said the Door nervously. Quote, paying no attention, set the bomb, and Curly and him backed away./////Mimiga Village..."Kanpachi! Are those fish ready yet?" asked Jack, "These mimigas need to buy food!"Tney were in the food hall. Jack was supervising the dinner. (continued on page 3)

Jan 22, 2012 at 6:30 PM
Banned
<p>
Dunc2403 said:
This is crazy. Also, you don't have to put <p> in front of your fanfic on the first page, considering HTML code isn't allowed.

It automatically puts it on 3DS. I'll clean it up on my computer later. Also, crazy in a good or bad way?

Jan 22, 2012 at 7:00 PM
Banned
Well, if this story at all roots from that idea then it must be a pretty good idea because I thought it was a fairly good story with a really creative idea.

Thank you for your feedback. I never expected this to be so popular!