Community Project

Oct 24, 2007 at 6:54 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Firstly, your signature is huge, please make it smaller.

Try this for your sig:
"Let there be Satan, so that people will not blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people will not blame everything on Satan." ~God
Dude.gif
GendoPose.gif

HTML:
"Let there be Satan, so that people will not blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people will not blame everything on Satan." ~God
[IMG]https://andwhyisit.bugsiteguardian.com/cstsf/broken7/Dude.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://andwhyisit.bugsiteguardian.com/cstsf/GendoPose.gif[/IMG]

Oct 24, 2007 at 8:48 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Wow you sure are kind ^^

Oct 24, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Oct 24, 2007 at 1:52 PM
Hoxtilicious
Xaser said:
Though, on the other side of the spectrum, ZTaimat and Metalogz were plainly joking ('tis hard for me to take ":D" and "squeeky hammer bonk" seriously, y'know). No harm done, though. We'll all just move on from here.

Yeah I know, allthough, I'm not completly sure, before ZTaimat told me that he was joking (no offense, just post it, got my reasons), but it says show respect to members and if the member don't want to have jokes about themselfes, then you have to respect this and stop it, sorry but I can do nothing about this, that's the rules folks. :x

Either way, if you have any questions about this, then PLEASE USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! :D - Thank you :D

Oct 24, 2007 at 10:16 PM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
S. P. Gardebiter said:
Firstly, your signature is huge, please make it smaller.

Better? Many thanks to Andwhyisit for creating that awesome layout. You win a free Internetz.

Don't bump a thread or doublepost just no member is responding, its against the rules.

Sorry. I was unaware.

Also, Kageryu, your sig looks like something out of the chonne system. Should I be buying dogs and closing curtains right about now?

Rules 1 and 2.

Now then… Shall we get back to our original discussion?