Community Minecraft Server!

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:34 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Re: Community Minecraft Server!

I'm not sure, but I know those guys over at YogsCast made a server.

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:35 AM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

OH WAIT IT LOOKS LIKE THE SERVER SOFTWARE WAS UPDATED
IT'S TAKING FOREVER TO GENERATE A WORLD

I AM HAVING FUCKING SEIZURES OVER HERE JESUS CHRIST

Edit: It says the server software's outdated. I have no idea what to do now.

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:39 AM
Member Title

Use the updated Minecraft.jar to replace the old server.jar? I don't know, I've never really had to update a server.

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:44 AM
inside is yello
"..."

Hey, if you wanted to add me, my Minecraft name is the same as here, Shimmyzmizz.

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:46 AM

NOTHING IS WORKING
CANNOT HOST GAEM
T_T

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:49 AM
Member Title
Sep 10, 2011 at 2:54 AM
Member Title
Sep 10, 2011 at 2:55 AM
Absentee Modder
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"

We hang on your every word. Also, this seems to have a link to an updated minecraft_server.jar.

Sep 10, 2011 at 2:57 AM

No I hadn't seen that link before, THANKS FOR NOTHING REDDIT.
EDIT: JOIN THE MOTHERFUCKING SERVER
EDIT AGAIN: MAYBE RECONSIDER THAT, IT'S FUCKING SLOW

Last edit: Can't connect to minecraft.net
p118840-0-frodo.gif

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:10 AM
Absentee Modder

Me neither.

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:14 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

I did and am in the server right as we speak.(At least I think I am. It's night and there are endermen.)
Did you try logging in again?

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:24 AM
Member Title

Captain Fabulous said:
Last edit: Can't connect to minecraft.net
Try again.
jed37 said:
Me neither.
You too.

It will work eventually.
Edit: I'm on my little brother's laptop, so I can't join at the moment. I'll be on in the morning, however.

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:27 AM

I urge everyone to join the server right now.
We'll have magical times.

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:29 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Noxid said:
I can wait for the actual release because lazy and also I want it to be less likely to bug out

but faaaaaab

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:35 AM

If you knew what the map looked like, you wouldn't say that.

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:46 AM
Member Title

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something. Using a furnace could make the server crash. Possibly.

Also, you can spawn all sorts of things like Silverfish, gates and iron fences... I'm not sure if they have crafting formulas, though.

Sep 10, 2011 at 3:50 AM
Noted.
Also:
[WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
[WARNING] Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded?
[INFO] <HardlandJG> did you bring any light with you?
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> The sun
[INFO] <HardlandJG> I see an errie glow from here
[INFO] <HardlandJG> not the sun
[INFO] <HardlandJG> I also see pumpkins
[INFO] <HardlandJG> and a creeper
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> There is an extremely cool rock formation here
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> Try to find it
[INFO] <HardlandJG> do you see any craters?
[INFO] <HardlandJG> near the cool rock formations?
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> No
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> It has a forest and a river beside it
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> There's some more rock formations in the distance
[INFO] <HardlandJG> HOLY CRAP ENDERMEN BURN IN SUNLIGHT
[INFO] <HardlandJG> i apologize
[INFO] <HardlandJG> I could make it into the lake...
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> The one I teleported you to?
[INFO] HardlandJG lost connection: disconnect.genericReason
[INFO] HardlandJG [/173.61.103.65:60464] logged in with entity id 37983 at (-123.09375, 104.0, 257.40625)
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> STACKABLE PORK
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> STACKABLE PORK
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> SWEET JESUS'S DILDO
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> I found some lava
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> Pigs.
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> Pigs everywhere/
[INFO] <CaptainFabulous> Dude I am so lost
I think Notch changed something.

Sep 10, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Absentee Modder

Aaaaa Can't connect. Is it still the IP that you've got listed on the first page?

Sep 10, 2011 at 4:34 AM

It is now.