Chatlogs, Quotes, and Funny Memories. Sig'd's to last a lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2009 at 1:20 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Ryuuoutan said:
I think you need to shut up.
Give me one good reason.

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:45 PM
essentially spirited away for an indefinite time.
"..."
You give people a hard time. Suck it up already.

Sep 4, 2009 at 1:54 PM
This Troper
Ryuuoutan said:
Uh, hellooo! Have you not read my sig yet? That's how I roll.

Also, I find it amusing how you waited with your answer until after I signed off.

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:54 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Ryuuoutan said:
He's giving YOU a hard time because YOU are an idiot. YOU can suck it up, and not answer every insult with "NO U", and maybe trying following our advice before you get banned.
Now stop posting off topic.

Sep 4, 2009 at 6:07 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
T-Jack said:
Give me one good reason.

Stop using my Anti-people phrases.

Don't you see where this goes?
We create a funny chat log in the Chatlog Thread

Sep 4, 2009 at 6:33 PM
"..."
Captain Fabulous said:
He's giving YOU a hard time because YOU are an idiot. YOU can suck it up, and not answer every insult with "NO U", and maybe trying following our advice before you get banned.
Now stop posting off topic.
NOT an idiot. WONT suck up. Daniruu's bans were SOMETHING not supposed to be done. I dont care what you say.

Sep 4, 2009 at 6:36 PM
This Troper
Sep 4, 2009 at 6:40 PM
So why exactly WERE you banned then, Ryuuoutan?

Sep 4, 2009 at 6:45 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Cause she is an annoying Wh**e

Sep 4, 2009 at 8:25 PM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
As someone that doesn't act much of an asshole which of course, me, I'm not surprised about Ryuuoutan, I have experienced these kinds of people before. I was on a completely different forums at the time, and there were alot of dumbfucks on those forums. This was 4 years ago, so I was also counted as a dumbass, writing asinine material and typing stupid emotions like a gay stripper. As you may have noticed, and I could have noticed it as well, chances are that Ryuuoutan is a small 10 - 12 year old boy that thought these forums were about discussions about simple and basic shit on Cavestory, hence registering, but not even knowing that the community here has a well, different Behavior.

He is trying to pretend as a female to grab attention, and so he can be treated nicely, thinking that shit will fly. But it didn't. Ryuuoutan, we aren't dumbfucks.
Wait until you're older, and until you can handle the society here. This isn't "Go around and ask in every forum about simple and basic shit". Don't go any deeper. You're heading down the road where you will get scarred. Don't let it happen.

Sep 4, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Ralren said:
You're heading down the road where you will get scarred.
Oh yes. Thank you for reminding me of goatse, Ralren. I had completely forgotten that I had this weapon in my arsenal.
Here, Ryuuoutan, I'll save you the trouble of posting.
What Ryuuoutan would have said said:
LOL i am a GIRL. You havent expeirenced ANYTHING and i am probably older than YOU.
You may now resume posting of funny IRC conversations.

Sep 4, 2009 at 11:05 PM
"..."
I am 19. AND I REALLY AM A GIRL. Now stfu. I am a girl. I am a girl. I am a girl.

Sep 4, 2009 at 11:44 PM
that shows some startling similarities to what captain said...
and I seriously doubt that you're 19, unless you're, like, brain screwed or something. I'm 14 and most of my posts make more sense than yours.

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Ryuuoutan said:
There are two possibilities here. Either you're telling the truth and are legally retarded, or lying and are just as retarded as we thought you are.

Psst. Ryuuoutan. You COULD be a girl. There are operations.

Sep 5, 2009 at 12:58 AM
Assistance
Lace practically took the words out of my mouth. Can't you believe it Ryuuoutan? 14 - 17 year olds with a huge increasement of grammar, spelling, and doesn't act like a child. I still doubt you are a female, though. I can't trust you on that. I'm not trying to troll you or anything, but you need to really understand that the people here don't have the time to listen to the pointless shit you have been pulling up on the threads. Even the moderators think it's ridiculous that you are bumping ancient threads.

Either deal with the internet, and drastically change yourself, or just leave. You act just like a spambot to the forums, and you make people die inside when you go on the IRC.

I'm done being a dickwad for today. I already know your little TL;DR thing, and you only concentrate on our insults, but you need to really focus on what we are telling you.

Sep 5, 2009 at 2:37 AM
This Troper
Ryuuoutan said:
I am 19. AND I REALLY AM A GIRL. Now stfu. I am a girl. I am a girl. I am a girl.
This is where you lose. Up until now, I was willing to believe you that you were female. But if you lie about your age, you can as well lie about your sex. I will say only one more thing and I think every single member will agree with me: FUCK YOU, Ryuuoutan, and the horse you came in on. Leave the forum. We don't want you here.

Sep 5, 2009 at 2:43 AM
DON'T LISTEN TO T-JACK, RYUOUUTAN. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU HERE.
Like Lowell. VoidMage_Lowell wants you here because you're one of the only people idiotic enough not to shun him.
But you're even more hated than HIM, and that's quite an accomplishment. But don't stick around to brag about it please.

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:05 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
Captain Fabulous said:
DON'T LISTEN TO T-JACK, RYUOUUTAN. THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU HERE.
Like Lowell. VoidMage_Lowell wants you here because you're one of the only people idiotic enough not to shun him.
But you're even more hated than HIM, and that's quite an accomplishment. But don't stick around to brag about it please.

Nah, I think void wants her here because he wants more people active on the forums. Sure, she has made some mistakes, like posting threads to ask for links to dead mods, and double-posting, and replying to threads while asking questions not relevant to the original thread. But there's no need to hate on her this much. Besides, if she continues to break the rules, the admins will simply ban her. Is it that much to ask to just wait for her to catch on, or alternatively, get banned? And if you have this big of an issue with her and her multi-posting/thread-creating/other-rule-breaking ways, report it to an admin. No need to start a flame war, since that's a one way track to get yourself banned.

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:16 AM
Assistance
Before you leave Ryuuoutan, would this be somewhat familiar to you in any way, or is it one of your little cult members?

diph.php

Sep 5, 2009 at 3:19 AM
Admins have taken note of her double posting and irrelevant/illegible questions.
Also, you haven't talked to him/her on IRC. You don't know how impossible it is to have an actual conversation with this person. Basically, you have to do all the talking. Even if you're trying to be nice, it's really hard.
We're not only trying to get him/her to follow the rules of posting, we're trying to get him/her to interact with other human beings over the internet like one is supposed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.