Cavernous Storybook: Have I officially written the most insane CS crackfic since Doukutsu Days?

Oct 17, 2015 at 6:46 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Thanks for the reply. I always thought it was weird that Pixel put that bit in. I also thought it's weird that you don't give Curly her panties back.

Oct 17, 2015 at 6:56 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Thanks for the reply. I always thought it was weird that Pixel put that bit in. I also thought it's weird that you don't give Curly her panties back.

Yeah, I don't know why...but even the canon portrayal of Chako always just creeped me out a bit. Partially because of her "jellyfish juice" innuendo, and also partially because she lives in what appears to be a completely overgrown and basically abandoned ghost town in the middle of practically nowhere. Some things about Cave Story are just...really confusing.

Like...hell, how did she even get her purple fur? Rabbit genetics don't normally work that way, I know that much for certain.

Also worth noting: I think that the general theme of the Curly/Chako easter eggs in this game is actually the fact that they both seem to be centered around Quote somehow being really "horny". I'm not sure how, but it is.

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2015 at 8:32 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Yeah, I don't know why...but even the canon portrayal of Chako always just creeped me out a bit. Partially because of her "jellyfish juice" innuendo, and also partially because she lives in what appears to be a completely overgrown and basically abandoned ghost town in the middle of practically nowhere. Some things about Cave Story are just...really confusing.

Like...hell, how did she even get her purple fur? Rabbit genetics don't normally work that way, I know that much for certain.

Also worth noting: I think that the general theme of the Curly/Chako easter eggs in this game is actually the fact that they both seem to be centered around Quote somehow being really "horny". I'm not sure how, but it is.
1:Maybe chaco rubbed the lipstick on her fur, that's what I believe as the most logical thing.
2:Obtaining Curly's Panties may be a refrence to panty hunting.
3:Robot's don't get horny.

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:18 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Like...hell, how did she even get her purple fur?
Cosmetics, obviously. It's called hair dye. Why would you assume that someone's hair colour can't be anything but natural just because they aren't Human?

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2015 at 3:36 PM
tem go to colleg and make u prouds!!!
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

you are reading too much into the color and house of an NPC in a small game a guy made in his spare time