Cave-Story the movie?

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:03 AM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
Since the Cave Story has been one of the best freeware games for the PC,Daisuke Amaya and Tyrone Rodriguez(the Nicalis producer) they made Cave Story for the wiiware and DSi ware, & now the are making Cave Story 3DS for the nintendo 3DS, which now many people are now waiting for the release of the game, what i am allways thinkin is that in some couple of years they are gonna make a movie of Cave Story,im really sure about it,i think that if Cave Story 3DS will be one of the best selling games,they are really gonna make the movie. :p

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:08 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
bluemoon94 said:
Since the Cave Story has been one of the best freeware games for the PC,Daisuke Amaya and Tyrone Rodriguez(the Nicalis producer) they made Cave Story for the wiiware and DSi ware, & now the are making Cave Story 3DS for the nintendo 3DS, which now many people are now waiting for the release of the game, what i am allways thinkin is that in some couple of years they are gonna make a movie of Cave Story,im really sure about it,i think that if Cave Story 3DS will be one of the best selling games,they are really gonna make the movie. :p

That would be pretty cool, a Cave Story Movie. Although, I don't think this series will reach enough popularity to become a movie any time soon. It does have quite a story though, and could if need be.

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:13 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Highly unlikely. Cave story is not one of the most popular video games out there. Plenty of video games have been ported to bigger and better software and have evolved over the years. Like Zelda and all of those. A Cave Story movie would most likely never happen. Ever.

And if it did, the quality would most likely diminish and they'd screw it up. I'm looing at you, Dragonball Evolutions.

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:17 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
first off this is stupid and probably never happening
second are you a spam bot
finally
Since Cave Story has been one of the best freeware games for the PC, Pixel and some asshole made Cave Story for the wiiware and DSi ware. Now they are making Cave Story 3DS for the nintendo 3DS, and many people are eagerly awaiting its release. I have been thinking that in a couple of years they will make a movie of Cave Story. I'm positive of it: if Cave Story 3DS sells well, they will probably take the next step and make a movie

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:36 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
WD said:
I'm looing at you, Dragonball Evolutions.

Oh shit she's looing

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:55 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Movies that have been based off video games virtually always tank or achieve lower than expected receptions [i.e. Street Fighter, Super Mario, , that's why most developers are hesitant to make movies based on their products. After all, out of all of these, how many do you actually recognize or hear good things about?

Pokemon seems to be a slight exception [though they're so frequent that they're more like very long specials], but it's mostly made by the people that work on the anime, which is most likely why.

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:56 AM
Been here way too long...
This is a great idea for a thread and it hasn't ever been tried before.

Feb 22, 2011 at 3:59 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
Captain Fabulous said:
This is a great idea for a thread and it hasn't ever been tried before.
Your sarcasm is noted but you could atleast try to direct him to the thread that was made like 4 years ago.

http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/514/

Op next time use the search function.

If this is a bot meh.

Feb 23, 2011 at 9:29 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
A CS movie would be so unbelievably bad and cheesy that I might just tear out my eyes.

Feb 23, 2011 at 9:57 PM
Hyperbolic
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Let`s make a "live-action" movie. You know just for the lolz and the embarrassment. It`d go viral :mrgreen:

Feb 24, 2011 at 12:05 AM
What the fuck. Let's do it! I'm wearing a paper bag.

Feb 24, 2011 at 12:48 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
bluemoon94 said:
Since the Cave Story has been one of the best freeware games for the PC,Daisuke Amaya and Tyrone Rodriguez(the Nicalis producer) they made Cave Story for the wiiware and DSi ware, & now the are making Cave Story 3DS for the nintendo 3DS, which now many people are now waiting for the release of the game, what i am allways thinkin is that in some couple of years they are gonna make a movie of Cave Story,im really sure about it,i think that if Cave Story 3DS will be one of the best selling games,they are really gonna make the movie. :)

Cave story would make a great movie. I don't belive Quote is a robot!:momo:

Feb 24, 2011 at 10:36 AM
littlecoolguy301 said:
I don't belive Quote is a robot!:momo:

I hope you're joking.