Cave Story (New) Extended v1.0

Dec 29, 2014 at 1:34 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I have recreated my very first mode, Cave Story Extended, in dedication of Cave Story's 10th anniversary. Granted I started on the 20th so that leaves me 9 days late.
I really enjoyed making this mod, so I hope many of you guys can enjoy playing it.

This mode, like the original Cave Story Extended, leaves the main story line intact and at first, extends many of the areas by adding new rooms and such, some are small and some are big. But the main focus I had was creating the "Secret" ending.(though the ending to the secret ending was a bit rushed) and of course, I will plan on remaking and continuing Lunar Eclipse.

Download Link: V1.0 http://www.mediafire.com/download/1kvqtzctysrktqc/CaveStory+Extended.rar

Screenshots:
p192172-0-g0cani9.png
p192172-1-fodxjwv.png
p192172-2-nj4rykp.png
p192172-3-hsrkvm9.png

Disclaimer:I am a very forgetful person, so a lot of oversights have been made in general, if you find any bugs, please tell me as I will do my best to fix them. With that said, I do plan on making future updates to this mod, whether it's changing around the new areas or adding new ones all together. You also might want to save Curly if you want the secret ending.

Dec 29, 2014 at 8:30 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Hm...
I'm intrigued. I'll have to play this sometime...

Dec 29, 2014 at 8:34 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Hey wilfre~
Can't believe it has been 10 years since Cave Story was released... Just wow...

I'll download this tonight and try to give it a full playthrough. :D
Btw where does the first new content begin?

And congrats on the release! You might consider adding your mod to the current mod challenge.

Jan 1, 2015 at 3:28 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Well, I wonder what this could be...

p192175-0-ljmef9h.png