Cave Story Meme Thread (Definitely My First Thread)

Feb 14, 2019 at 4:07 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Hello, everybody! Welcome to what is definitely my very first thread ever! Before we get started, let's lay down some ground rules!
Rule #1: Fak da rulz!
Rule #2: See Rule #1.
Now then, with all that out of the way, let's get started!

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2019 at 5:30 PM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Uh, what's the thread about?

Feb 14, 2019 at 6:17 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
You can't make your own rules for this website, honey.

Feb 14, 2019 at 6:36 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
What is the purpose of this thread exactly? Is it's only purpose to... simply exist as a thread? What are we supposed to "get started" with if we don't have anything to discuss? Did you fuck up and create a thread instead of a discord server or something like that?

Feb 14, 2019 at 8:09 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
When is toroko returns gonna be finished

Feb 14, 2019 at 8:34 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Why not just start a discord server like everyone else?

Feb 14, 2019 at 9:46 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
hi, but why

Feb 15, 2019 at 3:38 PM
Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019 at 8:01 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Comedy is about finding humor in the flaws of our society, people make racist jokes because they think it's funny; everybody forgot about that Toroko story but you brought it back yourself by mentioning it. And by limiting the scope of memes and jokes, you leave much to be desired, comedy is funny because something is flawed, and you should learn to laugh along with it - maybe not everything, but pejoratives are simply an extension of humor, you can't report somebody if the joke aims at too wide an audience: if I said, "whenever a cripple falls and gets back up, do you think instead of giving them a hand, we should give them a leg?" (obviously not funny because I'm bad at humor in all respects and I wouldn't actually make this joke seriously) the joke didn't aim at Jerry at the oldfolks home, I said it in general and to an audience that it is vaugely understood it wasn't meant to hurt any one person, and certainly not toward any group of people legitamately.

Duckman said it best when he said that comedy should challenge preconceptions and make you think, it should leave you different than when it found you - and if you're not willing to take it, I recommend you should you how to, because you'll eventually meet people in your life who have no filters or boundaries and they know better than you that jokes aren't meant to be safe.

And we're posting memes and jokes, you shouldn't ALWAYS have to give credit, it's a meme, we give enough credit by exposing that meme. Memes aren't meant to be contained and be given rules to, you're simply ruining the fun for everything and trying to make memes comprehensible to your view point, which you shouldn't, memes are meant to be inside jokes and if you don't get it, move onto the next.

Tldr: Grow a thicker skin

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019 at 10:40 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
curly's order:
curly'sorder.png

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:23 AM
cs.jpg

Feb 17, 2019 at 1:07 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
6CAB7D5B-9B33-47DB-AC49-3FACA1B48BE5.jpeg