Cave Story: Full Life Consequences

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:40 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Something I wrote just for fun. Based on the 'best' Half-Life fanfiction ever which can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHxyZaZlaOs

Original story: http://halflifelibrary.com/wiki/Half-Life:_Full_Life_Consequences

Curly Brace who was Quotes frend was one day an sand zone typing on a computer. She got an email from Quote that said that critters and monsters were attacking his place and aksed for help so she went.

Curly Brace got her computer shut down and wet on the platform to go up to the roof of the sand zone where she left her Booster V 2.0 and pantees because she was not wearing any. Curly Brace put on her Booster V 2.0 and said “its time for me to live up to my name and face full life consequences” so she had to go.

Curly Brace flew off the house and did a backflip and landed. She kept flying down the road and made sure there was no enraged mimigas around because she ddint have weapon.

The cavs were nice and the plants were singing and the crows and the sun was almost down from the top of the sky. the mood was set for Curly Braces quest to help her friend where he was. Curly Brace looked around the caves and said “its a good day to do what has to be done by me and help my friend to defeat the enemys”.

Curly Brace was late so she had to fly really fast. A cop car was hiden near by so when Curlyu Brace went by the mimiga cops came and wanted to give her a ticket. Here Curly Brace saw the first monster because the mimiga cop was posessed by red flowers.

“I cant give you my lisense officer” Curly Brace said

“Why not?” said the enragged oficer back to Curly Brace

“Because you are enraged mimiga” so Curly Brace shot the oficer in the head and flew off thinking “my frend is in trouble there” and went faster.

Curly Brace had to go faster like the speed of sound and got there fast because Quote needed her where he was. Curly Brace looked at road signs and saw “Plantation” with someons writing under it saying “u shudnt come here” so Curly Brace almost turned around but heard screaming like Quote so she went faster again.

Curly Brace flew in and did another flip n jumped off her Booster V 2.0 and the Booster V 2.0 took out some enraged mimigas infront of Curly Brace. Curly Brace smiled and walked fast. Curly Brace then looked on the ground and found wepon so she pickd it up and fired fast at mimiga goasts in front of a house.

Curly brace said “mimiga goasts leave this place” and the mimiga goasts said “but this is our house” and Curly Brace felt sorry for them becaus they couldnt live there anymore because they were mimiga goasts so he blew up the howse and killed the mimiga goasts so they were at piece.

Then Curly Brace herd another scream from her friend so she kept walking really faster to get where he was. Plantartion was nothing like the caves there was no crows singing and the pants were dead and teh dirt was messy and bloody from enraged mimiga and red flower.

When Curly Brace got to where the screaming was started from she found her friend Quote fightin the final boss and Quote said “Curly Brace! Over here!” so Curly Brace went there to where Quote was fighting. Curly Brace fired her bullet from teh machien gun really fast and the bullets went and shot the final boss in the eyes and the final boss couldnt see.

Quote said “its time to end this ones and for all!” and punched the final boss in the face and the final boss fell. Curly Brace said “thanks i could help” and Quote said “you should come here earlier next time” and they laughed.

The laughed overed quickly though because Curly Brace yelled, “LOOK OUT QUOTE!” and pointed up to the top of the sky. Quote looked up and said “NOO! Curly Brace run out of here as fast as you can!” and Curly Brace walked really fast out

Curly Brace loked back and saw Quote get steppd on by the next boss and she was mad and angry.

“I’ll get you back evil boss!” Curly Brace yelled at the top of lungs

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:44 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
Its WEPON.
Not weapon.

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:48 AM
daughter of chivalry
whyme said:
Its WEPON.
Not weapon.

I did say wepon. It was only used in a certain part, missy, just like in the fanfic

Curly Brace flew in and did another flip n jumped off her Booster V 2.0 and the Booster V 2.0 took out some enraged mimigas infront of Curly Brace. Curly Brace smiled and walked fast. Curly Brace then looked on the ground and found wepon so she pickd it up and fired fast at mimiga goasts in front of a house.

Aug 18, 2009 at 1:50 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Curly Brace shot the oficer in the head
Curly had no weapon. FAIL.

(Unless she did it by morphing her thumb and index finger into a handgun and shouting "bang," then it's WIN)

Aug 18, 2009 at 7:15 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Everyone, watch Half-Life: Full Life Consequences. Not only is it awesome, but this story will make no sense if you don't watch it first.
Wild Desu, you win 3 internets.
Also, best line: "And the pants were dead".

Aug 19, 2009 at 2:44 PM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Are you going to rewrite the sequels as well?

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:13 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Quarter-Cave: Halfway To Plantation

You must.

Aug 19, 2009 at 5:35 PM
daughter of chivalry
Sick Bastard said:
Quarter-Cave: Halfway To Plantation

You must.

Oh man oh man that's a great idea. I'll get right on it...eventually.