Cave story+ for 3ds

Sep 14, 2012 at 8:05 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Update!
So yeah, the release date is October 4 and it will cost $9.99. It has challenges (Wind Fortress included) and widescreen. Can't wait.

Sep 16, 2012 at 8:43 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Great... Another game to buy for my cave story collection... (Which isn't completed) I still need to get the Wii Ware, the dsi shop one, 3ds, Which I'll hopefully get in a week after my Bday, which is today and now this. I haven't played any version of CS on the ds/dsi/3ds, so I don't know how it feels to play it, but I hope it's slightly better then playing with a keyboard. Having some kind of Cave Story jukebox on the go would make my day, any day.

Sep 17, 2012 at 12:54 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Great... Another game to buy for my cave story collection... (Which isn't completed) I still need to get the Wii Ware, the dsi shop one, 3ds, Which I'll hopefully get in a week after my Bday, which is today and now this. I haven't played any version of CS on the ds/dsi/3ds, so I don't know how it feels to play it, but I hope it's slightly better then playing with a keyboard. Having some kind of Cave Story jukebox on the go would make my day, any day.

Spoken like a true Cave Story fan.

I still need Cave Story 3D... Just because.