Cave Story FanArt

Sep 26, 2008 at 2:24 PM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
God dammit I like your style so much bend over

Oct 3, 2008 at 9:37 AM
Justin-chan
I got some drawings too, but it's in random school notes and test papers, so I can't be arsed to find them and scan.

Oct 3, 2008 at 12:25 PM
onlineworms
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
I colored my lineart
Enjoy~
(But the background is still rough:3 Maybe I'll finish it some dayXD
diph.php

Oct 3, 2008 at 12:28 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I can't draw, so...

Oct 7, 2008 at 1:16 PM
onlineworms

diph.php

Post some old photos.
Looks fuzzy cause the original picture is very very very small..
It took me a lot of energy to drew&colored :p

Oct 7, 2008 at 1:17 PM
onlineworms

diph.php

Oct 7, 2008 at 1:51 PM
Justin-chan
Quote and Curly look rather cute.

King looks badass.

And I don't fap to Mimigas.

Oct 7, 2008 at 1:55 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
onlineworms said:
I don't know who Jacob is...

Well this time..clear version!

The tail...mom I made it!!

I REQUEST MOAR OF SUE D:

;_;
aofpkewofk
weofkpweoakfoewk
f
edfskodkf
aewofksdpofka
weofpsd
fks
d
ds
a

Oct 7, 2008 at 2:37 PM
onlineworms
I REQUEST MOAR OF SUE D:

;_;
aofpkewofk
weofkpweoakfoewk
f
edfskodkf
aewofksdpofka
weofpsd
fks
d
ds
a

I want to show more if I could..
But too bad I just gave "Sue" to my friend(The girl..you know... :p

Oct 8, 2008 at 2:31 PM
Justin-chan
@ow - Now make human Sue ;O
@ris - That's your best pic yet.

Oct 9, 2008 at 12:39 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
xristosx said:

Constructive Criticism Time:
The head, hair, eyes, and anything else above the neck are very nicely done. Shoulders and neck area are good and well detailed like the head. Left arm (Curly's left, not your's) would have been perfect if it wasn't for the upper arm (elbow to shoulder) being so thin. The right upper arm is also good (and is the thickness you should have used on the left upper arm) but the lower part of the arm is too straight and stick-like. The line between the breasts should have been a little more to your left but the rest of the shirt and chest are fine. The hips are done very well. Although the detail falls short mostly on the long pants, shoes, and unevenly sized legs.

Oct 9, 2008 at 11:08 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
andwhyisit said:
Constructive Criticism Time:
The head, hair, eyes, and anything else above the neck are very nicely done. Shoulders and neck area are good and well detailed like the head. Left arm (Curly's left, not your's) would have been perfect if it wasn't for the upper arm (elbow to shoulder) being so thin. The right upper arm is also good (and is the thickness you should have used on the left upper arm) but the lower part of the arm is too straight and stick-like. The line between the breasts should have been a little more to your left but the rest of the shirt and chest are fine. The hips are done very well. Although the detail falls short mostly on the long pants, shoes, and unevenly sized legs.

thanks for that feed back andwhyitis(LOL) very helpful to me ^_^, And v.v yeah i did sorta lose it around the pants and shoes, Im terrible at colouring and drawing baggy sorta things >.>; i might of been able to do the pants better if i worked on them longer....but oh well next time

Oct 9, 2008 at 1:52 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
xristosx said:
i might of
Contrary to what an English teacher is likely to tell you, the correct way to spell this is "might've". Not that what an English teacher might say is wrong – it's just not quite as accurate in this case, from my experience.

Oct 9, 2008 at 3:22 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Celtic Minstrel said:
Contrary to what an English teacher is likely to tell you, the correct way to spell this is "might've". Not that what an English teacher might say is wrong – it's just not quite as accurate in this case, from my experience.
Actually you are incorrect. "Might've" is shorthand for "might have", not "might of". "I might've done so" means "I might have done so" for example.

Also just like it's, don't, or 'cause it is a shortening of words and is not a requirement for you to use only one or the other. Just like my use of it is instead of it's in this post. It's all about context.

Oct 9, 2008 at 7:20 PM
In front of a computer
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Actually, it is you who are incorrect. The phrase "might of been" is bad grammar –"of" is never used between an auxiliary verb and the main verb. Most grammar books or English teacher (in my experience) will tell you that it should be "might have been", which is true; but the reason for the error is usually because the person is thinking of the contracted form "might've been", so that's better still (unless you're writing a formal essay or something).

(Actually, on second thoughts, the only thing you are incorrect about is the claim that I am incorrect...)

Oct 10, 2008 at 3:13 AM
Luls
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
On the other hand, I think it is possible that XristosX is making fun of the English language by doing what I do best.

Oct 10, 2008 at 3:41 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Celtic Minstrel said:
(Actually, on second thoughts, the only thing you are incorrect about is the claim that I am incorrect...)
You said that the correct way to spell "might of" is "might've", which is incorrect, regardless of grammer. (note the emphasis on the word "spell")

Obviously I understand now that this is not what you meant, but it is how you wrote it, and how I interpreted it, and it is why I labeled your statement as incorrect.

Oct 10, 2008 at 7:46 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator