Cave Story Erotic Literature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 30, 2009 at 2:04 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
Jackalope said:
Huzzah!

So I swing by in my usual lurky manner, and find this in my face! And well, I can't just stand by and watch without bringing mine to the table!

Oh, but first... I must high-five Wild Desu for both writing an awesome fic and paving the way for more here.

Now... I present you with delicious Sakamoto incest, of Kazuma and his hot-yet-34less mother, Momorin.
Well... your story is really well-written, but I find it little too wangsty, and when I say "little", I mean "an awful lot". The ending was funny, I gotta give you that. BUT... "the first-ever written Cave Story sex fic?" My, aren't you a little too self-confident?

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:13 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Hee... In my defense, it was the only one I'd seen, and I did finish it before Wild Desu's was even thought up.

I meant for it to be less moody and more about sex, but I started and the intro seemed to give it some sort of plot, so I said "Ah, what the hey" and rolled with it. Thusly, it turned into this.

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:21 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Yakkers said:
You know what I just realized? Incest is disgusting. I mean it's very well written and all, but it's just not for me.

p74310-0-scruffyseconds.jpg

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:27 AM
This Troper
Jackalope said:
Hee... In my defense, it was the only one I'd seen, and I did finish it before Wild Desu's was even thought up.
Yeah, I understand that, but I feel it was little hasty to assume that nobody wrote one before. Not that there's anything bad about that, but still...

Jackalope said:
I meant for it to be less moody and more about sex, but I started and the intro seemed to give it some sort of plot, so I said "Ah, what the hey" and rolled with it. Thusly, it turned into this.
Personally, I'd prefer 100% less wangst, but hey, it's just me.

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:32 AM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Schokobecher said:
His balls will break.
When I get SP stop playing StarCraft.

i command you to play starcraft with me and db D:<

Jul 30, 2009 at 3:22 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Jackalope said:
Huzzah!

So I swing by in my usual lurky manner, and find this in my face! And well, I can't just stand by and watch without bringing mine to the table!

Oh, but first... I must high-five Wild Desu for both writing an awesome fic and paving the way for more here.

Now... I present you with delicious Sakamoto incest, of Kazuma and his hot-yet-34less mother, Momorin.

I thought the story was really well thought out. Confusing at parts, though.

But I like how you made it into an actual story, opposed to mine which was just mindless ridiculous smut.

Just for the record: I don't really mind incest. Unless it involves parents. But in this story I actually enjoyed it a bit.

But yeah. I'd rather see KazumaxSue more than anything.

Jul 30, 2009 at 3:56 AM
Wild Desu said:
I thought the story was really well thought out. Confusing at parts, though.

Thank you. The "huh" bits... it was my purpley prose, wasn't it?

But I like how you made it into an actual story, opposed to mine which was just mindless ridiculous smut.

Ah, mindless ridiculous smut is the best kind.

Just for the record: I don't really mind incest. Unless it involves parents. But in this story I actually enjoyed it a bit.

But yeah. I'd rather see KazumaxSue more than anything.

Hilariously, that's one of the things (at least in Cave Story) I draw my line at. Oh, but not a mother molesting her son. Or roborape. I'm a pack of contradictions!

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:28 AM
Been here way too long...
Will there ever be a straight, legal fan fiction written? WHO KNOWS?! If I get around to writing mine there will be, but Jacob's going to do some pedophilia stuff and god know swhat T-Jack could decide to do if he writes something.
Anyway, aside from the whole creepy incest thing, that was a good story. The ending was funny and confusing. How did Sue do that to them? They clearly got to third base... or home, I don't know. Was it a hallucination?

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:40 AM
Sue probably actually came in towards the end of the conversation, and either through self-protecting unconscious obliviousness or making a mountain out of what looked like only a molehill for mere humor (or both), she didn't realize they actually did what she teased them for being about to do.

...Did that make sense? I've been awake for too long.

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:43 AM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
I'm also starting to write one, it's pretty much the same thing as Jacob's but with Sue instead of Toroko. Don't know if I'll ever get around to finishing it though.

Jul 30, 2009 at 6:49 AM
Okay, now it makes sense. And it's even more funny. The sex isn't even the best part of the story... that needs to change.

Jul 30, 2009 at 9:50 AM
The Town Bicycle *cough*
"Keep on rollin'!"
No because its a funny word.

Jul 30, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Cold Agony of Resolute Vacuum
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
p79349-0-meatstick.gif

Jul 30, 2009 at 2:21 PM
This Troper
Captain Fabulous said:
Will there ever be a straight, legal fan fiction written? WHO KNOWS?! If I get around to writing mine there will be, but Jacob's going to do some pedophilia stuff and god know swhat T-Jack could decide to do if he writes something.
Um... Is sex with robots legal? Also, should I put here a link to, you know, that thing?

Jul 30, 2009 at 8:01 PM
That thing is pretty short but sure why not. It gave me a boner.
And I don't see why sex with robots is illegal. Besides, mine is going to be just Quote and Curly, and I don't think that even qualifies as sex in Canada.

Jul 30, 2009 at 8:18 PM
This Troper
Jul 30, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Man, I had a smile on my face while I re-read that thread. Good times back then. Good time.
I seem to remember me saying something about "duct taping a fleshlight to a killer robot" on some thread about Curly Brace. I wonder if I can find that post...

Jul 30, 2009 at 8:29 PM
This Troper
Captain Fabulous said:
Man, I had a smile on my face while I re-read that thread. Good times back then. Good time.
I seem to remember me saying something about "duct taping a fleshlight to a killer robot" on some thread about Curly Brace. I wonder if I can find that post...
Done and done. It was in our discussion about building Curly Brace.

Jul 30, 2009 at 8:32 PM
God damn T-Jack I just came over here to post that link. Stealing my links...
Now going way back to that fanfic where Misery rapes Quote, why was he bleeding? ROBOTS DON'T HAVE BLOOD, YOU FUCKING SADIST. YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE HE'S WHITE.

Jul 30, 2009 at 8:33 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Captain Fabulous said:
YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE HE'S WHITE.
Racist, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.