Cave Story DSiWare in Australia

Sep 11, 2012 at 1:06 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Does anyone know Cave Story for the DSi will come to Australia? Like, are they translating it or waiting for approval or anything? I'm worried that it might not come out at all. If anyone has any information, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sep 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
When considering anything with moderate success coming to Australia, it's best to stay pessimistic.

We don't get anything.

Sep 11, 2012 at 3:07 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yeah they have to translate it into Australian before they can ship it over to you guys.
And then it will cost twice as much

Yay Australian Government

Okay seriously though, has it been released in Europe yet? It came out about a year ago, so I wouldn't be surprised if Australia never sees this release. Fortunately it's just regular Cave Story with the "official" (ugh) translation, so you're not missing a whole lot except a jukebox.

Sep 11, 2012 at 4:29 PM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
Yeah. I like the juke box as much as the next guy, I wouldn't pay $10 for one.

(COUGHwithoutknowingCOUGH)

Sep 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
It still isn't out in Europe (even though Pixel said it was going to be released 2 months ago -_-), I wouldn't get your hopes up for an Australian release.

Sep 13, 2012 at 4:30 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Yeah, and sometimes European and Australian releases are glitched *glares at KH3D*. Life sucks XD