Cave Story Deluxe

Mar 17, 2006 at 10:58 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mar 17, 2006 at 11:07 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
i like the piano sounding midis way more than these, which ive never heard before this. Could someone please send me the translated piano midis with the translated sheet music?

Mar 19, 2006 at 12:55 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
today i added the mac version, mac english patch, and miza(zipped) to the installer. Still requesting those translated piano midis and translated sheet music, if anyone could help, i would highly appreciate it.

Mar 19, 2006 at 3:07 AM
phantom, i added your midis after thinking about it, they sounded a hell of a lot better than i thought, i had speaker problems, GOOD JOB, if that was you who made those. but still looking for translated piano and sheet music plz

Mar 19, 2006 at 10:04 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
About that midi pack...
The songe Pulse isn't right. The midi is just Mischeivous robot slowed down.

Mar 20, 2006 at 12:29 AM
then what should i name it? and again anyone willing to help with the piano midis...

Mar 20, 2006 at 8:38 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Perhaps you mean these MIDIs? There's some neat orchestral remixes here as well. (Both courtesy here.)

Mar 20, 2006 at 4:33 PM
yuppers, perhaps youd be willing to help translate the songs and sheet music? I would highly aprreciate it

Mar 21, 2006 at 11:50 PM
I finished the readme today, mention everyone including the guys here at the forums who helped. I will keep adding more stuff as it comes out but for now its done (lookin forward to remix project). Gonna make it a torrent when i get the chance. Anyone who would volunteer to keep seeding it would be automatically on my buddy list :( :D :D . as far as the sheet music from earlier, ive already added enough music for the time being. Anyone who wants to help or donate content just post about it here.

Mar 22, 2006 at 7:25 PM
Mar 22, 2006 at 11:40 PM
torrent created, im seeding this, but wont be for long, help will be appreciated.
http://www.mininova.org/tor/260203
*edit* i think the torrent is broken, ill come up with something else, for the time being there is still the rapidshare link. ill work out something, please tell me if you like it comments are appreciated. :( :D :D

Mar 27, 2006 at 2:42 PM
Hoxtilicious
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
lol, i can change the MIDI intruments, so make them to piano music...
Well, you can add a MIDI Folder, were ALL the MIDI's are! that would be awesome, couse i love the Cave Story Music!
I make other Cave Story MIDIs too.

Mar 27, 2006 at 11:42 PM
Ok, so I tried my hand again at making this into a torrent, then found out i couldnt seed it. It might be because the laptop i do all this work on is my laptop for school, and some of the necessary ports are blocked. Anyone who could permantly seed this and is on a fairly fast internet connection it would be GREATLY appreciated, if your interested pm me.