Sep 7, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
hey guys im back here to upload cave story deluxe 2.0.2 you know me, im tugly
i used a alt account (because im blocked forever) to upload cave story deluxe 2.0.2

if you want know more about me
https://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/cave-story-deluxe-2-0.13961/
here is a thread about me and i dont posting on this thread because my account is blocked

here is the download links

MediaFire:http://www.mediafire.com/file/sdm9osy6hth99ll/Cave+Story+Deluxe+2.0.2+.rar

Dropbox:https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpfgjvhjgki8gpq/Cave Story Deluxe 2.0.2 .rar?dl=0

Sep 8, 2017 at 12:13 AM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
I must say that I admire your boldness and honesty in coming clean about the fact that you're an alternate account. That, and the fact that you've improved by not including the full version of Kero Blaster this time, but instead a rickroll gif.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017 at 1:49 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Ah...

I thought you were just a same day accidental alt of TUgly +, but now I see you are also TUgly, verfix, yrtnSTORY, AKAchan, and Yonaka.

It seems that you have a long history of ban evasion. If you want to be a part of this community again then this is the wrong way to go about it.

Banned. Again.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2017 at 2:20 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
after a point, you have to kind of start feeling bad for someone who has so little going on in their life that they gotta keep trying to rickroll the cavestory forum through increasingly elaborate schemes

Sep 8, 2017 at 3:04 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
i think he's brazilian

Sep 8, 2017 at 3:58 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Well his IP address is Brazil issued, so you are probably right on this one.

Sep 8, 2017 at 5:36 AM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
I did notice recently that his original account was permabanned so to that end I'm not sure what avenues of rejoining the community he's supposed to take, assuming that's actually a serious consideration

Sep 8, 2017 at 6:05 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
I did notice recently that his original account was permabanned so to that end I'm not sure what avenues of rejoining the community he's supposed to take, assuming that's actually a serious consideration
By making a direct appeal to any mod or admin. Making alts just proves that you are unrepentant and justifies the ban.

Last edited: