Cave Story - Boss Rush!

Aug 4, 2018 at 4:50 PM
"Huzzah!"

Last edited:
Aug 5, 2018 at 2:10 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
Thanks for the update! I tested it out and it works fine for me now. Gotta say though I kinda preferred the old way you refuse Curly. Felt more funny when it was more subtle I guess. Still pretty funny though. Also love the addition of Sue and CapSue and the dread she has before she has to become Possessed Sue again.

Again great work. I love the mod. Think it works as a good companion piece to Jenka's Nightmare. Like a final chapter to the original game's story or a middle chapter after CS but before JK where Quote has to defeat every major threat from the first adventure to put the Doctor down for good before the new story told in the fan sequel.

Also I love the ability to sort of customize your weapon/item set and even skip the first life capsule to do a 3 HP run. Fun challenge.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2018 at 9:11 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
No no no, Shinypoke specifically asked if they can post here before they did so. Look into the Profile Posts. Plus, Leo40Story is most likely not dead and may respond.
My mistake, sorry

Aug 15, 2018 at 2:33 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Aug 18, 2018 at 2:32 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
No I didn't. I didn't even know that you could do that because in the "you got stuck inside" ending it's like "no you can't do that." .3.
Hopefully I made the hint in the "normal" ending clearer in v2.11 (which I'm working on right now I just uploaded).
Also in that case, the CapSue will not show up for Sue's cutscene. (so some random aar will be talking...)
Whoops. That's what I get for forgetting which flags do what.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018 at 5:18 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Version 2.12 is here. Probably the last one unless I missed something.

Aug 19, 2018 at 4:35 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
since this is a thing, someone should probably do a X-challenge sort of thing, ya know, fighting two bosses at once
it would be kinda hard, but worth it