Cave Story 4 Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2014 at 8:37 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I dont really know if someone has been that pro to do this ending.

This is a speedrun without upgrading anyting, and it is really 100%.
I didnt make it. Im not that epic at cave story XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjOE3y-tuh0

Well, if you see, all the mimigas where alive, itoh and sue get turned into humans, Curly dont lost memory (So Quote will not cry :DDD)
And also it skips a lot of fights.
Have you knewed this?
Such epic..

Apr 17, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Been here way too long...
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 17, 2014 at 9:42 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
Oh, Hayden...

I don't think this will ever, ever die :pignon2:

Apr 17, 2014 at 9:50 PM
It's obnoxious more than anything. People die, and they can die beyond our control. Accepting that fact is hard, but it is necessary. Living in a world where nobody dies isn't "good", it's "ignorant". It's parody onto the source material, and while it isn't anyone's fault it just feels wrong for it to be a thing. It's like you're taking the growths that the player and characters went through because of the experience and withdrawing them entirely. Why should we learn? What if we never had to, instead? Whoops, you're accidentally a super villain.

Apr 18, 2014 at 2:49 AM
Giving it my all and shooting for the moon.
Modding Community Discord Admin
ZarroTsu said:
It's obnoxious more than anything. People die, and they can die beyond our control. Accepting that fact is hard, but it is necessary. Living in a world where nobody dies isn't "good", it's "ignorant". It's parody onto the source material, and while it isn't anyone's fault it just feels wrong for it to be a thing. It's like you're taking the growths that the player and characters went through because of the experience and withdrawing them entirely. Why should we learn? What if we never had to, instead? Whoops, you're accidentally a super villain.
I think the bigger issue is that you're slightly jealous that it still gets attention for being a relatively "simple" mod released a couple years ago. This isn't really a bad thing as it's all said and done yet the kids still find it and don't do the research, and there are way more mods that both you and I agree these people should find out instead, but you been a bit more... "Aggressive" lately I should say.

Apr 18, 2014 at 3:25 AM
What the fuck does that have to do with anything in my post? My girlfriend's fucking mom died from a stroke and will remain as such indefinitely. Go mod reality to fix THAT why don't you.
Lock request.

Apr 18, 2014 at 3:42 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
jesus h christ, making me walk all the way over here, I was just getting comfortable
I'm only doing this bc the thread has literally nowhere else to go anyway besides someone else counter-bitching

Status
Not open for further replies.