Cat Attack

Jul 1, 2015 at 6:15 PM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Cat attack
The game that is where I fuck around in physics editor and tape a cat on it.​

You do not have memories of the past that do not wake up in a cave of use. You have a gun at your feet. It allows you to sense the evil that lurks in the outside, but it is that it is not an unknown evil whether you will be able you to face the mosquito, is. Are you up for the quest? When you want to win it, it is possible you had, bragging rights broke all the evil, to say that you must defeat all of the evil. Evil has caused a lot of poor people in the land. They stole the rape and treasure. And they were really bad, you need to get revenge, it is to do it.
Google translate is best

Download

p.s cat master race

Jul 1, 2015 at 7:16 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
LMAO YES HAX YES X'D
TAKE MY MONEY

Jul 1, 2015 at 9:55 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
This cat has less trcation then Luigi. You know you've fucked something up when you gave a cat less trcation then Luigi on purrpose.

Jul 2, 2015 at 5:43 PM
Um... Chosen One? Yeah that'll work. : P
"..."
Is this an April Fools joke and the joke is that it's 3 months too late?

Jul 2, 2015 at 9:57 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I upgraded cat gun to level 3 just to see what it does and got rewarded with game crash. Funtastic.

Jul 3, 2015 at 5:30 AM
Stoned Member
"All your forum are belong to us!"
passing_by said:
I upgraded cat gun to level 3 just to see what it does and got rewarded with game crash. Funtastic.

Jul 15, 2015 at 6:23 PM
Novice Member
"Officially Worth 1 Rupee"
I was a cat, I had a gun, I shot every living thing I could find, I accidentaly summoned thousands of cats, I leveled down, I couldn't get any xp from the enemies anymore. I totally recommand this mod and do not find it a waste of your time.