Braid

Jun 24, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Braid
by Number None (?)

http://braid-game.com/

A very interesting and hyped philosophical platformer... I think it's won several awards as well. Original and interesting.. plus there's a demo!

Originally available only on X-Box360 download, but now as PC digital download only currently... [steam, and other places] I guess I gotta get this sometime... :p

Jun 25, 2009 at 2:21 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
by jonathan blow
most infamous for its secret that takes 2 hours to attain

Jun 27, 2009 at 7:58 AM
Justin-chan
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
The trailer is indeed rather beautiful.

Jun 28, 2009 at 3:36 PM
Starbound sucked sadly
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
(got it awhile back) downloaded it, beaten it, ending wonderful, i really recommend playing it just for the fantastic ending

Jun 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM
Been here way too long...
Is it better than Portal's? Because if it is there's no force on Earth that will stop me from acquiring this game.

Jun 28, 2009 at 7:19 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
http://rapidshare.com/files/221112170/braid__multi9__pc__www.gamestorrents.com_.rar

*cough*

Note:
Linking is allowed in the US. Go get and then let me remove the Link.

Jun 28, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Been here way too long...
I'm Canadian, but f*** the establishment, right?

Jun 28, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Vanished.
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
It counts where the Servers are located.

Anyways cool game.
If you like it. Buy it.

€: When I completed it I will post more ;)

Jul 6, 2009 at 8:53 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
defg430 said:
VATICAN CITY (AP) — The Vatican said Saturday it ran a deficit in 2008 as its finances and donations from across the world were hit by the global economic crisis.The Vatican posted a budget deficit for a second straight year, though the figures improved strongly from 2007. The Holy See's 2008 deficit was around euro0.9 million ($1.28 million), compared with a loss of euro9.06 million a year earlier.The financial report released Saturdaycheap watches by the Holy See's press office listed revenues of euro253.9 million and expenses for euro254.8 million.Most of expenses went to support the activities of Pope Benedict XVI and the Holy See's offices, especially Vatican Radio and other media divisions, the report said.It said the separate administration of the Vatican City state was particularly hit by the economic crisis. High costs to restore the Vatican's cultural treasures and ensure security left the tiny state with a euro15.3 million deficit, afterrolex replica closing 2007 with a euro6.7 million gain.The Vatican said annual donations from churches worldwide, the so-called Peter's Pence, were down to almost $75.8 million from $79.8 million in 2007. Leading donors were faithful in the United States, Italy and Germany.The pope uses the fund to helpreplica rolex churches in poor countries and other charitable causes.The Vatican has published the annual report since 1981, when Pope John Paul II ordered financial disclosure as part of his efforts to debunk the idea replica rolex watchesthat the Vatican is rich.
i think part of your argument is flawed because the vatican also possesses various structures designed by michelangelo