Sep 25, 2020 at 9:56 AM
Similar to CMPGenerator, this has actually been hanging around the CSMC for a while now, but y'know, threads are important.
BPP is the patching program to replace the hackinator!
- Supports applying and undoing:
- Booster's Lab xmls
- Plain hex patches (0x1234 AB CD EF ...)
- Custom written DLLs
- Will yell at you if you're about to apply incompatible hacks
- Lets you preview what changes are about to be made to your exe, in multiple formats:
- 16 bit, 32 bit, and 64 bit ASM
- Raw hex data
- Null terminated strings
- You can save a collection of patches to a file for easy undoing/reapplying later
- Written in C# .net 4.8 (winforms)
- Cross-platform thanks to Mono
- 100% stand-alone, compatible with every editor