Booster's Lab - It's Pretty Good Now

Feb 23, 2020 at 6:17 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Has anyone ever released Booster's Lab projects with just the layout's of normal cave story rooms? Fine if they didn't, just curious before I do some stuff. Not sure the best way to see the layouts of normal Cave Story rooms either.
Just load the game (vanilla) in BL, all 94 rooms are already given to you

Feb 23, 2020 at 8:46 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
bowser's lab

Mar 6, 2020 at 12:51 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Has anyone ever released Booster's Lab projects with just the layout's of normal cave story rooms? Fine if they didn't, just curious before I do some stuff. Not sure the best way to see the layouts of normal Cave Story rooms either.
Uh.. don’t you already have the normal Cave Story rooms when starting a mod? I don’t see the problem here

Mar 21, 2020 at 9:56 AM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Here's an editor for tsc_list.txt, since it's kind of a mess (you can thank me for that :p).

Apr 20, 2020 at 8:49 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Right when I was going to download the v420 version considering the holiday that is today...
db9mji.png

EDIT: All version downloads from Dropbox and Noxid's website are broken. Luckily, some of these versions can still be downloaded from this website, so here they are, for archival reasons. All versions presented have a functional Hackinator, which is why I chose them. v454 isn't available on this website, and v451 still has issues on it, but the download for that one is up for now.

Versions including Hackinator:
Booster's Lab v414
Booster's Lab v420
Booster's Lab v430
Booster's Lab v451
Booster's Lab v500

Older versions:

Last edited: