Ascension

Jan 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
nemesis_4000 said:
I have taken much of what PixelVortx has said into acount and have made a version wich I belive to be superior to previous versions.
You know man, you don't need to make a revision every few days or even hours. Take some time to actually revise your grammar, work on the level design and enemy placement, improve your art, etc. THEN release a "superior" version when you feel it is actually far superior than the last version.

Anyway all I see from this new revision is a few added decorations, structures, and....yeah that's it.

Also the description for the (optional) fire weapon only says "-Name-". Come on man. Make sure to check every nook and cranny for any mistakes. Also fire isn't that great of a weapon. It only has the same range, exp requirement, and damage for the regular Snake. The only thing I see you've changed is the name and the fact it has an almighty ammo count of 8. That means you can only give off 64 damage at level 3 with fire. The colt, on the other hand, can give a whopping 360 (or 240) damage before it runs out of ammo. See something wrong here?

Jan 7, 2013 at 2:05 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
I actualy changed a lot more for instance I put it into ms word and spell cheched it. Overall I mostly changed things that I had herd multiple people coment on and afew other thing that I thought would be good Ideas. alas I plan to take more time on the next update. as for the snake I forgot to change anything.
Also I fixed a few minor bugs.

Besides I have nothing better to do.

Jan 7, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Melon Lord
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Oh, are you so sure about that?

In my memory, even in the latest version of the demo, every time I save my game, it says "Health refilled ang game saved.", there are still lowercase i's by themselves, among other things.

Spell check doesn't fix everything you know. Do some manual spell checking of your own.

Jan 7, 2013 at 2:27 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
With how bad the spelling is in this mod, I find it hard to believe you're actually 16.

Jan 7, 2013 at 3:24 AM
What you did their by actualy pointing out what I did wrong, well, that was much more helpfull. spelling is not a skill wich I have many skill ranks in. and it's also cross class.
Anyway the main reson that I Put this on the internet this is that I figured that I might as well before I started programming (although cave editor isn't realy programing I suppose) somewhat bigger changes just so that people could have the best version, however minor the changes where, if they should want to download it.
I asure you that I am indeed 16 despite my bad spelling.

I supose mayhaps I should have posted a warning though, something suchas:
version 0.1902 is not mageorly different from 0.1901 and thus you probably should not wast time on it unless you havent played 0.1901 or mabe even 0.19

I apologise to anyone who played through my S****y mod twice because of my error.

Jan 7, 2013 at 4:25 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
What you did their by actualy pointing out what I did wrong, well, that was much more helpfull. spelling is not a skill wich I have many skill ranks in. and it's also cross class.
Anyway the main reson that I Put this on the internet this is that I figured that I might as well before I started programming (although cave editor isn't realy programing I suppose) somewhat bigger changes just so that people could have the best version, however minor the changes where, if they should want to download it.
I asure you that I am indeed 16 despite my bad spelling.

I supose mayhaps I should have posted a warning though, something suchas:
version 0.1902 is not mageorly different from 0.1901 and thus you probably should not wast time on it unless you havent played 0.1901 or mabe even 0.19

I apologise to anyone who played through my S****y mod twice because of my error.
I strongly, STRONGLY recommend you work on your spelling if you're going to continue modding. It's not fun to play a mod with so many spelling mistakes, as it inhibits the flow of dialogue. Even this post is a chore to read.

Jan 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM
I don't anymore.
"I'm sorry Mario, but your princess is in another castle."
No matter what you have to say, bad gamer and spelling makes people think you're stupid. It's an automatic assumption.

Jan 7, 2013 at 4:51 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Spell check works wonders. And for the record, since it pops up in the mod so many times, it's "reason", not "reson"

Jan 8, 2013 at 1:30 AM
It seems that while I did indeed check my spelling, I did not apply all of the changes properly. This whould explain why it hasn't changed in the update