Alter Ego

Sep 15, 2009 at 8:14 AM
/end
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
It's an ancient life and social-simulation game brought back to life through the internet, and it's available (browser-based and 100% free) here.

Sep 15, 2009 at 9:47 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
I've played this.
I've died of kidnapping.
Heart attacks during softball.
Suicide.
Being shot.
Trying to save someone.
Hitting the last icon.
Etc.

Sep 16, 2009 at 10:03 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
So far... I've gotten to my adult stage, married, with no children. My wife was "very attractive," and I didn't look at the rest of her stats, but if I recall they were about average on every account.

From birth I had been quiet, obedient, and very passive aggressive. I was trustworthy and had a hundred intelligence stat before I was halfway done. My social powers were about eighty, but then dropped to sixty in my childhood, only to be replaced by eighty athletics or so. I got my social skill back pretty quick.

I finished school early, and had about twenty or so girlfriends. Most of my exploits since childhood have been sexual encounters. A lot. I'm not even kidding. I must be attractive or something. But no one ever takes me for a liar, and I have a lot of money.

I did get my girlfriend pregnant after five weeks during adulthood, however. She wanted to put it up for adoption, and I wanted to keep it. I signed it away anyway. We got married soon apparently we weren't going steady or living together, and she wanted to get married. We did that. That's where I left off this morning, other than painting a room and having sex thrice.