Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 29, 2012 at 4:57 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I change my mind about being GM, now I want to defend the forums for picks like Cap and Shiny so they don't bum you out. And linkruler* shacks head* Using noxid on me? That really low. This is forums games, so why do you want to ruin my fun too? And I know what your thinking and no, I'm not going to ask to join your party again,because know what the answer would be and I know I would be yelled at. Its my fault for being this guys, but I want you too knoe that with out me, you have nothing to laugh AND rage at but yourselfs. By being slightly annoying, I being a scapgoat for you rage. And Shiny and Cap, If you are reading this part, why are you bothering to read this thread if you think it's stupid? It like a monkey flinging poo when it doesn't want to: you end up feeling bad with poo smeered all over you hand. So leave or I'll annoy you for a change for my amusment. Let them have their game.

Jan 29, 2012 at 5:04 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Yes, Winds, let us have our game. I mean seriously, Fab just defended us (sorta), and you're calling him a prick? Do you want to piss off everyone who knows you?
Also, if you're going to post on a forum, at least be bothered enough to learn how to type.
Also also, you are not the center of the universe, and people can have fun without you.

Jan 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
True, I was just testing the waters for sharand looky what I found on my blood foot...? And to answer the Cap question, I am just trying to defend this place and did not really read in Cap's post, alright. Honestly, I don't have any friend on the forums, just loose adquantences, so driving of the few I have won't be such a big deal. I don't have a lot of friends really either, so no lose for me! Oh I almost forgot that I had my birthday this week! And why are you up so early or isn't It just that I'm a Lay ass?

Jan 29, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Professional Whatever
o_______________o
it's 12.15 my time.

Jan 29, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Discord Group Moderator
Oh, it's around 11:21 where I,m at, and I usually don't get up til one on the weekends. Point aside, how's your weekend? Playing any fun video games?

Jan 29, 2012 at 5:22 PM
Professional Whatever
This is not the thread for this.

Jan 29, 2012 at 5:25 PM
Discord Group Moderator
I know, but where do I do that? I still trying to get used to this new format. Anyway , you could fill in the open spot on the team. It be perfect for your vagebound appearances! I'm leaving now to youtube, so don't answer back to this post If you already haven't.

Jan 30, 2012 at 4:16 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
It is official. The game continues.
#2403 runs through the dungeon with Angel, when suddenly, someone who looks like Yami-Chan, but shining, appears. "#2403, you have been called by a higher power. He has been dying for a while, and has only now chosen a successor. You. You will be told everything you need to know to run this universe when you arrive. You may give your possessions to your companions."
"I- I don't understand. Why me?"
"I do not know. Will you send away your possessions?"
"Yes, I will. I will send my bell to Link, my money to JERSE, my herbs and bottles to Malpercio, and my potions to COOL. I will keep my robe. "
"Good. Then, let us go."

"#2403, wait! What about me?" Yells Angel.
"You'll see."
#2403 and the shining one suddenly disappear, and that which used to belong to him appeared with the others. Everyone else sees that the dark, foreboding clouds were gone, with much sunshine in their wake.
In her dimension, Angel was suddenly found and freed by her captors, and proceeded to praise the new Great God, #2403.

New picture!
diph.php

You'll see who the one in the blue Robe of Looking Awesome is later.

Jan 30, 2012 at 5:04 AM
Professional Whatever
Fuck yeah.
Nice database btw. I'm interested to hear more about this (???) character.
Also your pics suck/don't exist, reupload pl0x.

Jan 30, 2012 at 10:24 PM
"Huzzah!"
*sniff* I feel so honored being given a bell! now I crave battle.

Jan 30, 2012 at 10:26 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Aww Yeah
I'm rich
Uses money to buy a sword.
DHs DualHack

Jan 30, 2012 at 10:52 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
diph.php

Fix'd

@MagicDoors
The ??? character was a placeholder for the sixth player, who is now Qwexe.

JERSE attacks! 9001 Damage! DualHack is killed. You get 5 XP!
Woah there, buy a sword?! Those are like 300 gold. How about you go get a class, then we'll talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link goes out into the Forest of Mastery. A rabid bunny attacks!
Qwexe heads to the Mage Hall, and goes to the basement.
Standing in the middle of the small room is a woman, seemingly about 25 years old. She sees you approaching, and smiles. "Welcome! You've come to become a Black Cat?"
He nods his head slowly.
"Well, come on in!"
He comes in.
She sits down, and motions for Qwexe to as well.
She tells him her name, which happens to be Angel. He tells her his, and she comments on the odd letter placement.
"So, about Black Cats. We are a group of necromancers, and we rely on our Spirit, as well as a small amount of physical strength. Our Spirit is focused to unleash devastating abilities that are stronger than any other class.
"However, there are some drawbacks, and this is where physical strength comes into play. Black Cats rely on the dead as payment to use our abilities. Every time you kill a being or touch a fresh corpse, your Soul Meter rises by one. Your Soul Meter's limit is equal to your level - so if you are level five, you can have no more than five Souls available.
"To kill beings without your magical abilities can become tough for a mage, and that is why we train our bodies physically to a small degree to help us when we need it."
"Do you tell this to everyone?" Qwexe says.

"Well, it's kind of mandatory. So yes."
Angel stares at you.
"So, what do you think? Are you up to being a Black Cat?"

Jan 30, 2012 at 11:29 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
I guess that answers my question, and thx, I like Qwexe better.
"Yes, I am," Qwexe replies.
Oh, and by the way, I want to check my inventory and stats. Nobody has the team pic in their sig anymore so do I have to add myself in? And how?

Jan 30, 2012 at 11:48 PM
Professional Whatever
Jan 31, 2012 at 12:24 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
diph.php

I'm sorry, it shows up fine for me.
How's this?
Angel claps her hands together. "Terrific!"
Angel taps on Qwexe's head, and he feels his entire being vibrate. He's a Black Cat now!
Qwexe gains 2 ATK, 2 AGI, and 5 SP.
Angel giggles. "Those look... pretty good on you. Not as good as the last person to come in here, though. I heard he's a god now."
Qwexe gives her a questioning look.
She smiles. "Go look in that mirror." She points to a mirror.
Qwexe walks over and looks into it. He is shocked to see that two black cat ears have grown on his head!
Angel giggles again. "You didn't think that 'Black Cat' title was just a creative name, did you?"
She asks you if you would like to receive some training to level yourself up a bit?"

Don't worry, I'll stop reusing posts soon!

Jan 31, 2012 at 12:39 AM
Professional Whatever
Jan 31, 2012 at 1:05 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Oh, you noticed my subtle hint of reposting what you said to Angel??
​Qwexe responds with an enthusiastic 'YES' and wonders what he will get to do.

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:08 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Angel seems pleased by Qwexe's choice. She takes him over to a different room.
"Now, I will send you into battle with an animated training dummy. He'll attack you, but he won't do any damage."
Commence Battle!
------------------------------
Training Dummy
Level 1
HP 10/10
ATK 0
DEF 1

Dummy 10/10
Qwexe 10/10
-----------------------------
She interrupts the battle here. "Here is the battle screen. It shows the enemy and his toughness, and your health. From here you may attack, defend, use an item, or use skills. To perform an action, just say that action, for example 'attack' or 'defend'."
Qwexe stares at her blankly. He decides to try it, whatever 'it' is.

Jan 31, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Professional Whatever
She interrupts the battle here. "Here is the battle screen. It shows the enemy and his toughness, and your health. From here you may attack, defend, use an item, or use skills. To perform an action, just say that action, for example 'attack' or 'defend'."
2403 stares at her blankly. He decides to try it, whatever 'it' is.

Nurr hurr copycat

Status
Not open for further replies.