Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2012 at 1:16 PM
"Huzzah!"
Hello I'm back early! :D :orangebell:

Jan 26, 2012 at 3:07 AM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Gust shouts," Your too late now! Since I've been gone this place has gone to purgatory and back! Without me here, this place is boring as shit! Amit it! You all laugh one way or another when I come to say my two bit then disapeer. Now I'm going to do a little role playing of my own. Gust then precede to summon amergandon on Aft's entire world, releases all unspeakable evil from the past present and future, then precede to team up with the big bad and cast a spell that makes this senario stick like the quarks that make up a single atoms: meanig if you try to undo this, say hello to hiroshoma two! He then precede rule over them all for eternity!
" Where's your heros now?! Mwahahahaha!"

Jan 26, 2012 at 7:24 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Gust comes back alive due to having ingested a reviver before the end of the world. Casts an Invicability spell and watches #2403 fail. Offers to join the dark side. Join?

Jan 26, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
>No.

Don't make me Phoenix Down Felix, I swear to god I'll do it and make him seduce you to death.

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:09 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
MoonLiquor, could you please give us the fate of this game? I mean, nothing against you, but I was wondering if this is dead or to be alive.

Jan 27, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Discord Group Moderator
Gust snaps his figers and all the thing he did disapeered! " I finally drew you out. I knew you wouldn't tolerate me! Now get the game going our I'll summon merlinoboy from beyond the forums! Our say the game is done and we can all get on with our life.

Jan 27, 2012 at 1:06 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
After playing Sonic Generations for a month, Jerse comes back to adventure.
JERSE regoins the party!

Jan 27, 2012 at 1:13 AM
Discord Group Moderator
Not so fast. If luner doesn't appear, then no adventure for you. I would take the riegns of controlling this world, but luner would probully zap me for doing that AGAIN.
Start chating the summoning spell!

Jan 27, 2012 at 6:37 PM
Discord Group Moderator
Gust talks while chatting the spell," You can stop the spell by either continuing the game with me as your rival or tell everyone the game is dead. Its not hard, Luner, to update whether or not you'll be able to update the game.
If you want I can make an Enemy. It can not be too hard, with the type of battle system you have.
Phase one of spell complete! Now Beginng phase two!

Jan 27, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Professional Whatever
There's a little something called exams that I have to do.
Yes, this is dead. How about this: one of you guys (NOT winds) takes over for me? I'll still be here, but you guys can play again. But you all gotta agree. What do you think?

Jan 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
The only problem I have with that proposition is I have no fucking clue who would do it. I will if NOBODY else (besides windy) can, but I don't honestly think I would be much good.

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:58 AM
Discord Group Moderator
It seems I finally obtained the scorn of magicdoors. Not making me the Dugeon Master Is good for the short run, but I dount anyone else playing this thread has as much free time than me. I am a very lonely man, people, so don't assuming that I have a life outside of school and these forums. Are you still a ninga? My word luner, give it up already before I start thinking Felix 2 when I see your name.

Jan 28, 2012 at 1:46 AM
"Huzzah!"
I feel like I could take that role mainly because I feel really confident in my narration, but sometimes, I really don't have an idea how to work with the level ups and battle sequences. So if you guys DO want me to do it, let me know.

Jan 28, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
goddamnit fucking forums you're supposed to be emailing me about this shit.

anyway meh, so long as it's not winds (and for that matter it would be nice if winds would just quit posting in this thread, plzkthnx.) I don't really care.

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:52 PM
"Huzzah!"
If I am voted I will make sure winds doesn't post. I have a secret weapon (yeah it's noxid)

Jan 28, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Professional Whatever
If someone does want to do it in my place, I can send them my database and give them info on damage calculation and stats and stuff. Although it isn't too complicated.

Jan 29, 2012 at 12:05 AM
"Huzzah!"
Like I said, I want to do it. This is getting us nowhere. We should have a vote. Or lunardoors decides. Either way, we need to return to our adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.