Aar
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• i have instinctively checked this website every day for over a decade at this point
    Serri
    Serri
    congrats
    :P_
    :P_
    nice
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    I wish I had that level of dedication. When it occurs to me to check, it's usually been a few months... or a few years. I don't really know how to gauge what exactly I've missed. It's nice though. Smaller communities like this move more slowly. Doesn't have the same "blink and you'll miss it" aspect of the big social media sites.
    ghost trick is really good you should play it
    Cibryll
    Cibryll
    As in, Ghost Trick - Phantom Detective? If so, then I can agree.
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    Those old "Cave Story OST Extended" videos by LotDW2007 sound like they were ripped from the DSIware version of Cave Story
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    Nice job!
    I think it would be nice to add the unused songs, too.
    Nerdieo
    Nerdieo
    I didn't even realize how bad the YouTube tracks were until you posted this. I kinda just passively told myself it was probably just YouTube compression shenanigans
    My account on the forums is over ten years old now
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Hard to believe that 2011 members are now among the veterans of this site.
    Raymundo
    Raymundo
    haha old
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    I got a good laugh out of that. Why wasn't that mod posted on these forums?
    Infinityβ
    Infinityβ
    Just love how Pixel is depicted as some omnipotent god lol
    ItsAutumn
    ItsAutumn
    @HaydenStudios I'm probably never going to upload that mod to the forums; It's on doukutsuclub.
    Also it wasn't made to be published in the first place, I just happened to have the idea that I could.
    thank you
    (Sorry for the late response, i just saw this)
    Anyone else getting this jank trying to visit http://cavestory.org?

9gNkTyj.png
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Andwhy recently started updates on the site (mainly forum side I think). Regular downtime maintenance periodically while that is happening.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Shit... sorry, that was a mistake on my part. Should be fixed now.
    In October, I will have had my account on the forums for ten years. Oh my god.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    TEN YEARS. It's crazy to think a lot of us are still checking it to this day.

omg... you just reminded me that my 10 year anniversary is in five days. :o:o:o
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Welcome to old
    Pummelator
    Pummelator
    happy old

I can't believe that's it been almost seven years since I found Cave Story and this forum. Time flies
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…