Hina
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• OK. I have done simple AI for Edwin, finished the potion system... Now I have to rebalance the HP drops (potions are useless with current drops), remove all refill stations, and eventually rebalance money. One question: with 20$ for one enemy (more for bosses) and 1$ for each heart collected, is 500$ a good price for a potion? Also, maximum money you can carry with you is 4000$ right now.
    Hina
    Hina
    A demo is incoming! This or next week!
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Oh man I don't think I even checked out the latest demo. All this talk about a currency system sounds really great. That price sounds good for a potion, but it'll definitely be easier to make that judgement when it's released.
    I should release the next demo of Tale of Dale soon... Sheesh, I just need to code the last boss of Dark Fields (Edwin) and figure why my potions disappear when I am loading the game.
    Now, when I learned much more about ASM, I can work on both Operation Delta: Space Attack and Tale of Dale.
    BLink
    BLink
    oh, OSDA isn't abandoned?

interesting....

good luck sir.
    Hina
    Hina
    *ODSA

I wasn't ever abandoned, just "on hold".

Thank you.
    BLink
    BLink
    Oh, sorry thought it was space delta >_>

And you're welcome.
    Can weird days affect people that much they start writing in an unusual style, despite being low on spirits and empty inside and still feel happiness coming from an unknown source to help them survive difficult moments and get through every day without taking the wrong path?
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Yes, they can.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    And thank goodness for that...
    Hina
    Hina
    That was what happened to me, I somehow started writing poetry on Quotev.
    Mixolf do you know what's going on with Shane and if so can you please to explain me
    Hina
    Hina
    It's the imposter-Shane (TED - The Eternal Darkness), the one who hacked him in November 2011 (I think November?); he stole Shane's email address and was impersonating him (the reason is unknown). Since real Shane can't access this forum, TED still uses this account.

TED is angry because Shane managed to regain control over his email account, and posts stuff about it here.

That doesn't make sense, does it?
    I thought, why do I need to make a video tutorial when I can make the same using only pictures and text?
    Hina
    Hina
    I don't know, really; I like the way it is, so I haven't messed with it.
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    I think Polar Star should be next, since it's better to start out simple, right?
    IdioticBaka1824
    IdioticBaka1824
    For making the Ollydbg interface bigger, maybe you could try out magnifier?
    Yesterday was one of my best days ever.
    ElecMaw
    ElecMaw
    Today is one of my best days ever! What a coincidence!
    OK, which video tutorial do you want first: making weapon icons larger, very basic weapon/bullet editing, or something else?
    Hina
    Hina
    Oh, the plans changed. I'm not doing any videos until I fully regain my voice. My throat hurts...
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    I hope you recover to 100% soon! Holiday break is almost here, no need for a sore throat or something... D:
    Hina
    Hina
    I think I'll get healed in a week.

Hmm, this hasn't happened before. I can barely talk! It is very difficult to express myself, as even trying to talk loudly hurts/is impossible.

One week at school, and first semester is done.
    Today, I did so much hacking I never thought I could do. This includes:*super large weapon icons!*fixed weapon menu!*weapon speed indicator!*an useful skill for Alita - Invinciblity!*an useful skill for Duncan - Resistance!*defense points counter!All these things will be in the newest update of Tale of Dale - coming soon!
    Hina
    Hina
    Uhh, I'm just hacking by trial-and-error... I don't think I could help anyone get into hacking, though.

Huh. But the FAQ sounds nice. I could just publish some of my hacks here...
    For example, for bigger weapon icons. It's so easy and could be useful for novice modders...
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    You should make like an ASM video tutorial. I figure that would make it easier to learn than Carrotlord's text-based tutorial. Maybe one day down the road when you're done with some of the modding you want to get done.
    Hina
    Hina
    I can only make tutorials of specific things, as I don't fully understand the overall. I'm thinking about making a guide...
    About making bigger weapon icons!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…