Captain Fabulous

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I was gonna send cake and money, but then I thought "you only get to eat cake once (unless you're one of the cast members from 2 girls 1 cup), but this way you jst get more and more every day!"
    So I ate your cake and the money and I was off to wikipedia!
    It's in the mail.
    I was going to deliver it to your house personally, but then I realized I would be caught in the blast radius, so yeah...
    LOLWUT, of course. I didn't even know the scene was a meme, though it'd make a good one. Well, maybe, I don't think I wanna see all the 13-year-olds on the internet ruining it...
    man, your stupid avatar
    I've hated that meme forever, but that shit made me laugh hard when I took the time to actually look at it :C
    I did. They don't have any sort of reading for health, so I don't think my failure could have been avoided in any way. Besides cloaking. Which worked.
    I should. Right now I'm kind of conflicted because I'm always bored as fuck an on too much of an exhaustion-high from my sleep schedule most of the time to do anything about it.
    Dn8iW.jpg

>vell-os
    Vellos is TOO FAR FROM P'AEDT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT I CAME ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING AND NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK GOD DAMMIT I HAVE NO FUCKING ENERGY LEFT FUCK YOU GUYS

Also, what happens if you attack a Krypt Pod?
    It's really fun uncloaking, watching them all freak out, and blowing their biggest ship up before they can even turn around to aim at me.
    Yeah, I do. I got a couple of bio-relay turrets and I'm fully armored as far as Polaran outfits go. (spun diamond, organic shields, shield organelles, etc.)
    Did I tell you I'm about two-thirds of the way through the Polaris line?

CAPACITOR PULSE LAZARS FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAR
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…