TekNerd
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• It's been 2 years since I've lost logged in here, and soon to be 8 years since I've first signed up here
    and I think after all this time I need to come out with my truth.. I've never actually beaten or got far into Cave Story
    when it comes down to having to choose between my two favorite activities i always get stuck and can't choose one bc im so indecisive sdmgk,lsg
    i could play some games but at the same time i could draw
    why must life taunt me with two equally fun things ;;
    Binary
    Binary
    I'm also indecisive sdmgklsg
    im so not used to the way forums work anymore
    Serri
    Serri
    We had shitposts back then, but at least they were fun, since you can post bbcode and html as well
    Binary
    Binary
    I noticed that actually. It doesn't work in new posts though. Now it's just formatting that isn't recognized at all. Also hi
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    lesser memes feelsbadman, hewwo tho
    whoa wow look at that i live
    Serri
    Serri
    Nah, you're welcome to stay! They're just being themself
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    i hang around a bunch of other sites so im not rly dead i just am bad at multitasking so many sites that i forget to come back to some ;;
    Pokemon sun and moon look really weird but at least they're trying new things other than milking the series and throwing in one new mechanic every game.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Alot of people believe it's going to be the last game in the series. So I think they are trying to do as much with it as they can.
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    I highly doubt its going to be the last, Pokemon prints way too much money for Nintendo for it to be the last. Its such an easily exploitable game to get money off.
    If anything the most they'd do is take a break from it.
    I haven't been on this site in a long time what the crap happened here. Everything is so shiny and new looking.
    FDeityLink
    FDeityLink
    migration from ipboard to xenforo so we could keep bbcode and stuff - there's a post in forum suggestions section
    Does anyone know how to turn an ORG file into a MP3 file? I want to put some of my music up on soundcloud
    Noxid
    Noxid
    there are like, a hundred threads to answer that question. Pick one.
    I got street fighter since it was on sale and i'm a sucker for low priced games
    Noxid
    Noxid
    that game is literal trash unless you devote your entire life to it
    TekNerd
    TekNerd
    sadly i do that with a lot of my games. Plus I love 2d fighters so there goes my life again i guess.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…