MachineGun
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• What the hell i learned the way to do the thing i was stuck on but i'm still stuck on Ordeal 2
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    no zxin there are 10 trials and the second half of them are called ordeals for some reason
    I'm sorry to say this,but i'm playing Ordeal Pillar,and i'm stuck on the second darkness puzzle. Edit:I think i know how,but i cant do it in time.Hm... By the way the mod is really nice
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    If you're talking about Trial 2, just experiment with how the fireballs bounce.

If you're having trouble with Ordeal 2, pay attention to the environment. I tried to leave hints on where to pull the trigger or bounce the fireball.
    Walrus_Guy
    Walrus_Guy
    what happens if you say yes to the thing once you get to the top? i said no because i felt like something special would happen
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    something special happens
    I need more mods...Anyone got some spare? Edit:thanks,i will check some out
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I enjoyed Carnage Clash, the mod had a decent enough amount of variety in the way you were limited to certain builds, using the bucket system and the order you fought the bosses. And currently, OpenCS is just as much a demo but since Jables said he is resuming work, I can understand where you're coming from. And I guess looking back DoR wasn't really that amazing as I remembered, it's been a while since I played it and I can see why you wouldn't recommend it, I'll remove off my list.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Also the fact that DoR is a april fools jumpscare.

You probably meant the 2nd one.
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    Yea I should've re-clarified myself it was the sequel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…