Lace
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• And I just read your conversation with logz, which was hilarious because you both have the same bizarre mildly cutesy way of speaking :D
    Also pay attention to how your picture is identical to mine except for the number 78, meaning you probably just edited the number 8 into the picture without actually playing the game and getting 78 points legitimately.

grr, I'm unable to post, and then someone goes along and ruins one of de best sawngs in de game!
    so go over to the remix project and yell at that certain someone.
    Um... which person/song are you talking about? I didn't find either of the two most recently posted remixes to be especially bad.

As for your org, the main problem I think is rhythm; it's not something that you can really follow, making it feel rather awkward. It does sound like it has some potential, though.
    Aws. He seems to have dieded in the virtual wurld. He even left facebook! D:<

And I only read my visitor messages xD Unless some osm has cropped up... is there? :x
    No worries. I used a breakpoint to find out that whatever it does with 9c, it determines whether the npc has been hit to make it react to being shot, even if you're out of it's range. If you hit it, then [EDX+9C] will be nonzero. I'm not sure how long it stays nonzero though, since it doesn't trigger it twice in a row.
    kindasorta?

I dunno what 9c is either :s
    Is there any significance to MOVZX or the fact that it's retrieving a BYTE value?
    My analysis so far of this is that before this it's checking the range to see if you're in the critter's "awareness zone".

If you're within range (or out of range??) it jumps to a bit before that and checks if the scripttimer is 8 or more, if not add 1 to scriptTimer and set frameID to 0 (if it is less than 8, just set frameID to 0) then go to the command I put in the question.

If you don't trigger any of the range checks, go straight to the command in my question.

And then if eax is not eax, it sets scripstate to 2, frameID to 0 and scripttimer to 0
    if eax = eax, it jumps over that stuff above and goes to the line right after it.

If that made any sense :s

Anyway, I think it might make more sense to me once I get it all together and can build a nice flowchart or something.
    Minimal D: I made a couple of ORGs of other music and at SOME point I'ma make my own.

You could just not-come here of your own volition, you know >_>
    Gimme some time, haven't had too much of a chance to work on it yet with coding new entities for the boss and trying to get things ready for the release of v 0.4. Plus Homework's a bitch!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…