Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• anime is like the good kush, when you start you just can't stop :C
    Goerge Bobicles
    Goerge Bobicles
    Then when it ends, you suffer withdrawal and disappointment in how it ended
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    and then you go out and find more of it
    Ay can someone recommend an anime for me? I've gotten interested in them and have binge-watched like 4 anime in a week and I'm running out...
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    I honestly like almost all anime (not hentai tho), and partial nudity isn't a problem for me

I've currently watched (in order): The Seven Deadly Sins, Highschool of the Dead (HotD), Seraph of the End, School Days and I have almost finished watching Death Note.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    Mm. Seems like you enjoy the somewhat darker end of the spectrum, still with fun interactions. Mostly modern settings. You could browse through these and see if anything catches your interest~

Well here are some I personally liked (subbed):
    Overlord (13 episodes for now, hero lich)
    A Certain Magical Index / A Certain Scientific Railgun (in the proper order of seasons... like 96 episodes, has some dark themes later on)
    Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? (13 episodes, just fun)

Other stuff that might be interesting with modern settings:
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica (12 episodes or 3 movies)
    Psycho Pass (22 - 44 episodes? Haven't watched the second season yet.)
    Fate/ stay night Unlimited Blade Works (2016 series, 24 episodes, shiny)
    We, without wings under the innocent sky (12 episodes, it's crazyyy?)

Or older stuff fantasy stuff that will be quite different:
    El-Hazard the Magnificent World (OVA series, 7 episodes)
    Record of Lodoss War (OVA series, 12 episodes, classical fantasy story, first anime I ever intentionally watched actually, and dubbed)
    Slayers (season 1 is like 24 episodes? there are more seasons though if you want more, D&D fantasy with a lot of hit or miss comedy :3)
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    Wow, thanks a lot! I'm definitely not going to run out of anime to watch soon :p
    Hey, [person 6610. importance level: high at [timecode 5:00 PM January 31 2017].]. I just [compressed 'want to'] tell [person 6610 shortened to 'you'], don't plagiarize. [timecode eternal]
    Well, it has been confirmed, Switch is coming out the 3d of March. The console is great and all, but the fact that you have to pay for online service is a real bummer.
    I am leaving ᵒʰ, ᴵ ᵗʰᶦᶰᵏ ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵃ ᵇᶦᵗ ᶫᵃᵗᵉ⋅⋅⋅
    Xemous
    Xemous
    uhhh just say you're coming back in a bit because you're getting lunch
    Why are everyone like "omg hav u seen dat dedpul movi? nu? wat go fak ursalf"... What's so great with this movie anyway?
    Mint
    Mint
    Probably the fact that annoying 12-year olds can't see the movie and so cannot make it something that's overrated.
    I dare say some are also jealous. :p
    TheDoctor
    TheDoctor
    That's pretty much true.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    I saw Deadpool

And holy shit was it hilarious.

I'm just disappointed that Deadpool didn't point out the Stan Lee cameo during the Strip club scene, that would have made it even better
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…