Espeon78
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• happy touhou day
    GunbladeMaster34
    GunbladeMaster34
    Craziest thing. I was watching the Rampaging Sakuya video before seeing this.
    tlo
    tlo
    depending on the time zone you're in there is a varying amount of passion you have for this
    does anyone know what's up with the betas in cs+? it's in the properties of the steam version of the game, but it seems it wouldn't have ever been used considering nicalis almost never updated it
    the start of guxt stage 5 is bullshit
    VinylCheese
    VinylCheese
    Once, I almost beat the first level
    Espeon78
    Espeon78
    the only shields i found were the ones that drop after the boss, and sometimes they wouldn't show up.
    i did find two secret point bonuses which helped me get an extra life, though.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    You get the shields by shooting the first three boss' core(s, yes, multiple) after beating them. After that they only show up as stage items iirc. Note that that max power shield actually drops a protective layer in favour of rotating damage orbs, if you hadn't gotten that far yet.
    Finished replaying Cave Story after several years of thinking it was bad but now I have seen the light. If you think CS3D is bad compared to the rest of the series FIGHT ME
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    CS3D is great, so many bugs and hideous designs to laugh at NiCALiS, I'm with you in loving the infinite imperfections.
    mr678
    mr678
    I like CS3D. Seeing different areas reimagined with a new coat of paint is really cool. The hitboxes are wonky, but other than that and a few small bugs here and there my experience personally was fine.
    some of these profile posts are at a new level of vague
    ColdCallerLoopy
    ColdCallerLoopy
    I know right, it's like most of those people making the profile posts on in some secret cult, and their posts are like a code or something.
    The new Kero Blaster update was great... until it deleted all my saves when I got to the train station.
    Espeon78
    Espeon78
    At least hex editors exist, though I don't know how to change what stage im in.
    This new forum is nice, but I dislike how the button in the upper left doesn't go to the main forum page anymore.
    Captain Fabulous
    Captain Fabulous
    I HAVE TO CLICK SLIGHTLY TO THE RIGHT AAAAAAAA CHANGE IT BACK
  • Loading…
  • Loading…