Lace
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Well, since I already have more internets than I can handle, you have to download my organya rickroll five times and listen to it five times.

Burn.
    Well I wasn't on at the time of you writing that, but yes, I am online almost three hours later. I'm just lurking in the background until some more interesting people return, or register, to Mirai Gamer, and until the Cave Story section is revived by WiiWare, and until the smattering of utter morons gets thinned out a bit, although that last one is unlikely to happen.
    Also, just stabbed myself in the nipple with a poppy pin. Best day ever?
    I saw it earlier, really.
    I really dislike NormGlow, and Dark seems too dark for me.
    DarkGlow seems nicer, but blurry too.
    I'd just stick with Norm :D;
    Any idea for the offset of the intro time limit?
    I've got an idea to start searching for it myself, but I have no idea what 10 seconds would be stored as in the EXE.
    {Unless it's simply 0A, but I doubt that >.>;}
    I think a better plan would be to wait until you got to an awesome number of posts, like 1337, and then stop and wait for me to catch up. That way you'd have an awesome postcount for a long time.
    yes i started recently with it. haha yeah deutsch lol
    well i dont know where my mistakes lies but maybe i did mistakes with the fading.
    haha
    Im from germany, i dont know much about programming or such things but i try my best to handle it anyhow. haha
    well i cant find the problems by myself.
    CURSE YOU CELTIC MINSTREL!!!!!

*shakes fist*

I was going to suggest that you do something to piss off the person between us, so that they would retaliate and get themselves banned, but since CM is basically dead, that brilliant plan prolly wouldn't work so well...

Plus, you're two posts away from passing Fire, so that would make things even more difficult :/
    You know what, this isnt helping AT ALL.

NOTHING is going to make me edit the face.pbm without the game crashing.

Whatever helps me, the game will SIMPLY crash, crash, crash. It'll do that everytime I edit a face pic. :/

This is EXTREMELY impossible to fix.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…