VoidMage_Lowell

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I've wanted to ask this question for a while now, so: How did Void Mage Lowell and Space Pirate Khan (Different punctuation used for a reason) come into existence? I mean, your mod suggests that these characters have quite a bit of backstory. So, are they RPG characters? Short story protagonists? Childhood fantasies? And is Khan your RL friend? Excuse me if I seem to be too nosy, it's just interesting.
    And by the way: Do you still obsess about other people using the word "dood"?
    Also that one thing I forgot to say about your over-sized ego and unbelievable amount of hypocrisy.

ALSO RALREN NARRATING THIS CONVO WAS FUCKING AWESOME.
    This is another point made in the discussion. You put us off like a minority, even though most of the active forum complains about you. The other have is entirely indifferent. You have no supporters.
    So you're doing exactly what I told you not to do (being a total dick). I was telling you to try and learn something for once, and stop assuming that you're always right. You're just gonna get banned again. If you want to, though, go ahead. You either shape up and make us START TO LIKE YOU, or you can just go die in a pit (or get banned, however you like to call it).

That post was for your own good, and you probably didn't take a look at the rest of the discussion. Your favorite mod has been replaced due to rage, and the forums have been getting along nicely since you left. Too bad that's over.
    Okay, just saying, but, you did read the discussions about your ban, yes? We really talked about your attitude and the problems we see with the way you act. I'm sure you'll deny this and wave it off as entirely false, but these are the words of the community.

Edit: Huge, important example.
    I don't have to agree with your opinion, because I'm an administrator. I'm the one who makes the rules along with the other Admins. Actually you have absolutly no facts. The Rule enforcement was never that strong in the past.
    You're just beeing arrogant about "your side" and you're ignoring everyone that is not on your side, that's all, not everyone likes to see Andwhyisit doing this and this not only includes "banned people", and that's a fact too. All active users tend to go on "sides" now, either it's pro strict rule enforcement and contra strict rule enforcement.

Edit: If you won't stop discriminating and disrespecting the other side and me as an admin, you'll be probably the first who have the obvious pleasure to be banned by my ban hammer. You should obvoiusly cut back your intolerance and arrogance.
    More than 5 active Members on this forum came to me personally to complain about the methods Andwhy is using.
    And not all of them were banned.
    A lot of members active Members are already complaining about it, not here, but in the IRC, other Forums and on Skype.
    And I'm sick of it. If this continues I'll have a word with SkyeWelse.
    It's not the minority just because they aren't complaining in public, stop being so arrogant about your opinions.

I don't know why everyone is too dumb to start PM'ing Members, talking to them seriously and give out a warning when they did something bad.
    See? This is the person you defended, biting the hand that feeds it, all because it was fed too much. Ryu is rude even at you, who never said anything bad about him/her and actually tried to help him/her, repeatedly. A person with such low morals is not a valuable member of our community.
    Also, dude! WTF happened to your face?
    as long as you know the memory locations of quotes position, it shouldn't be too hard.

look at the balrog entity, and see if you can find out how it works. Sorry, but I don't have time to give you any more that that right now. Mid terms coming up :(
    I haven't done any hacking for the SNES, although I know there are tools to do it. It uses a different processor, so the instruction set will be different, but the concepts will be the same.

So, I can help you with concepts, but I don't know anything about things like which tools to use, or how to use them. You're on your own for that :p
    That was Andwhy. He whacked the thread and then unwhacked it because Nator said it was alright.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…