mckgamer
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Dang Nintendo and their hombrew-blocking-updates. Freakin lemme play my legal GBA roms on my 3DS you nards.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I actually got all the roms from my own carts. As long as you don't distribute appearently they don't break any laws. I just use them for myself. I used a ripping program on my DS Lite and the Slot-2 GBA Card Slot.
    Some random guy
    Some random guy
    One word: money
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Get a GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo/Pandora, install emulators on it, and wonder why you ever put up with commercial handhelds for homebrew and emulation.
    I've pretty much locked myself out of my Playstation Vita by trying to get into the Japanese Playstation store.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    1.) Why did you try to get into the Japanese Playstation store
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    @Xemous Well, I wanted LSD legally (Pun Intended)
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    YEAH! I got it fixed but all my work was for nothing cuz PocketStation got deleted.
    So, what is everyone's thoughts on Mother 4?
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    It has the fonz in it I r8 8/8 dont w8 to deleg8 me to review a game i've never played but still 8/8
    VinylCheese
    VinylCheese
    From the footage so far, it looks fantastic. It'll be a long wait, but I'd say it's worth it.

@Aar Not officially, but it does (will) as a fangame.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    It looks excellent and I don't mind the wait. ^.^
    Thinking of making a Cave Story 3DS Theme. Since I have homebrew now I can do it.
    Mint
    Mint
    If I were using any 3DS homebrew and knew how make a custom theme I'd likely would have made a Outer Wall theme by now.
    Aar
    Aar
    someone already made one
    I don't know why but I feel like making a copypasta profile post...
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    So I was standing in a rather large line at my local Wal-Mart today behind a couple families that I know from when I went to church with my family in year younger. It was the only register open so there wasn't much of another option to get my 12 pack of Mountain Dew for a party I was heading to. I was wondering why the line was going nowhere when I decided to poke my head up front to see what the holdup was. It was a little old lady who didn't have enough for her groceries and she was trying to talk the cashier into letting her get away with being short. This struck me as odd until I found out she was a mere $0.21 short of her purchase. Now all these families were just staring and there was even two making fun of her. I walked up and handed my soda to the cashier, handed him a $5 and told her to keep the change. One of the middle aged women (I knew these people, so I also knew that they all make over 6 digits) grabbed her kid and yelled very loudly, "See that man? He's acting just like Jesus wants us to." For some reason this set me off, so I turned around. I haven't shaved in awhile so I'm rocking some nice scruff, a Slayer shirt, and gym shorts, so it must have been a nice sight. Very loudly, I said "Like Jesus? Ma'am I'm an atheist who makes minimum wage and I was the one who stepped up to help her? Your hypocritical Christianity is an inspiration to us all." As I stormed out, a couple of the cart boys started to whistle and cheer, soon shoppers joined in and even the cashier. I gave a wave and went off with a feeling of accomplishment.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    The world is a shitty place. I don't think that people were created to be memers, only human. No one ever has been a perfect memer, not even Gandhi or Mother Theresa. We make memes, we learn from them, we move on and hopefully grow into a better person. I cannot spend my life looking at the negative side of things. Every day I make the choice to look at the brighter side of memes because in a world full of violence, it's the only thing I can do. It gives me hope. It helps me strive to be a better memer. Forgive yourself and forgive others. Please stop striving for perfection unless you are indeed, the perfect human meme.
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.
    Is it horrible that I had no problem going to school this morning? I seem pretty upbeat to be honest wtf.
    I think I am the only person who like I Hate Everything even though they do vids on what I like.
    Mint
    Mint
    At least he got the balls to do so.
    The only thing i hope is that he keeps stating his opinions like that, and won't start acting it, like most popular gaming/reaction channels on YouTube.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I'm the type of person who can laugh at the fact someone hates something I love.
    I'M DONE. SCHOOL IS OUT FOR A WEEK AND I AM STAYING UP EVERY SINGLE NI- (falls asleep)
    Mint
    Mint
    I should really pick a day to pull an all-nighter.
    Wait, one week? I have 2 weeks because new year.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Oh yeah, nvm 2 weeks.
    Mr.678
    Mr.678
    Man, holiday break is the best part of the year next to summer when your a kid. It's nice to not have to worry about all the homework and things, isn't it?
    "Moral of the Freakin Story : Don't be a scrawny kid dressing up in ninja pajamas running around school with a bunch of special 6th graders who also like to dress up with Ninja's and steal crap. It's bad and if you do it I will schedule an appointment with your therapist dear god." ~Adam's Dumb Book Report
  • Loading…
  • Loading…