Cave Story Tribute Site Forums

mckgamer
mckgamer
So for the past few weeks, the school has felt a bit less crowded. This WOULD be a good thing. But the fact is that all these people have been suspended for fighting. I feel like a disappointed parent when as the days go by the amount of empty chairs go up. Seriously, for the past few weeks, it's been impossible to navigate the hallways cuz you are always blocked off by a rumble. It's like a fight-based-apocalypse. I hear rumors about them all starting over a horrible argument on Facebook that a lot of the school's students saw but I would see something about it as I am friends with most people in my school. So they have no explanation and I am purely confused.

Me and my friends usually sit at a table near the middle of the room... where everyone fights. See where I am going with this? So half the time when I am in the middle of eating someone's kick will miss and I will end up with Peanut Butter all over my face. Screw this place.
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Stand up, and say an inspiring speech. At the end, conclude with TL;DR, you guys are stupid children, so stop fighting before you kill yourselves and your relationships.
mckgamer
mckgamer
I have no relationships with any of these people I just think it's funny how many of them have anger issues. xD
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
"I am friends with most people in my school."
"I have no relationships with any of these people"
I am confused.
mckgamer
mckgamer
I meant like on Facebook and stuff as I like to stay updated with what's going on. I guess I should say in real life I know their names and stuff and have had very minor conversations but most of those people aren't those getting in fights.
Mint
Mint
Friending someone on social media doesn't mean you will be actual friends.